• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Four Banger Series 1 - November 14, 2015

Re:

Pumpkin said:
The other 4banger races have been on both sides of the park. 70,71,57 also over on the 43,44,47. I would like to see them run 64 myself, but that one is hard to get spectators to. Although with the small numbers that have shown up for the other races, the races could have hauled all of them up to it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

64 is the one just to the right of bounty hill isnt it? The one they ran at the last AOP race?

Re: Re: AOP - Four Banger Series 1 - November 14, 2015

4613ae0220dda3619b35c4c2cebb1726.jpg

According to Tom:
The 2 classes will be set as follows.

STOCK MOD VEHICLES
-50% of original style body or more
-50% of original style suspension or more
-50% of stock frame or more

BUGGY CLASS
-Full tube chassis

So, unless you have a pretty stock built rig, youre in the buggy class.
Im personally open to open class... run what ya brung... as seen in the previous races, full bodied trucks did better than some full on buggies..... my hack POS included.

This is intended to be fun over anything else, the entry fee is not much more than park fees so why not just run? :dunno:
Besides, what better way to shake down your rig to find upgrade points when theres lots of help if needed :****:

Im ready for some meet-n-greet and friendly competition :drinkers:

ROCKRAWL said:
I'd like to race but I'm not sure how many rigs will be there for the buggy class.

Myself and alscott plan to be there. I just need to make it through this wknd. You can compare your lightweight non turbo buggy to two not so light turbo buggy's on tons. Looking forward to this!

If weather holds out and if i get my buggy running right with this turbo planning on making the 8 hour haul down. Almost out of spare parts. But its on the calendar.