• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Four Banger Series 1 - November 14, 2015

Is this the right address?
6603efbaf53b04a7aa8f4c38f57294bc.jpg

Re:

He has promoted this about the same as most of his races. Here and on Facebook. But when the video crews don't come to these and other folks don't pass the information along like they do the other events. I should see y'all Saturday

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re:

Rokcrler said:
I'm no master fabber, just a backyard hack...looking for fun competition on the rocks :dblthumb:
I hope some 6cyl guys show up and join in the weepowin'
Will 6cyl rigs be allowed to run? Have nothing but a Cherokee , but jus curious

Im sure others wouldnt be opposed to letting the 6cyl guys run... show up ready to run and im sure you'll be in :dblthumb:

Re:

Jshelton said:
Will 6cyl rigs be allowed to run? Have nothing but a Cherokee , but jus curious

I'm bringing my stuff to run but depends on cost. i'm broke as a joke a right now but i'm def riding after the comp.

we will see. i get paid friday but depends on bills if i try to enter. Sucks i was one of the ones hollering about wanting to compete ha. All this rain has killed work and my hours so i'm eating ramen every night and counting pennies. Does anyone have a neck thing i can borrow if i do get to run? I know AOP has the arm restraints.

Will they be a split class with 6 cyl or will it be run what ya bring. Cause I know I can't compete with a 4 or 6 Cly buggy

rednecklights said:
At the hawk pride 4cyl race there wasn't a spits worth of difference between the 4cyl and 6cyl classes with various suspensions ..... The top 2 was a 1.3 propane Sammy and a turbo ecotech buggy ....

250 horse power difference and they were still close, this isn't drag racing guys... Every rig has a chance