• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Ind. Weekend Blast-4 CYL Comp-July 3-6, 2014

billstoy said:
yea ! you know as well as everyone else. Takes time to get the bugs out. How is your's doing? You gona race?
Plan too we are coming back from vacation on the 4th its doing good so far

So, it appears that the only competitors are onetoncrawler, rokcrler, billstoy?
Can we get a list of competitors? :dunno: Would be nice to know who's racing :driving:

Rokcrler said:
Can we get a list of competitors? :dunno: Would be nice to know who's racing :driving:

if it comes down to not having enough to run it I'll "race" Mo

who all is going and when??
I'm trying to plan my weekend
I'll have the crawler and the Honda to put around on / check out the park

AOP has 6 power hookups 1 cabin, the rest is primitive with restrooms and showers. Normal park rates for the weekend is what I was told.

Rokcrler said:

We have over a dozen that have emailed their names to [email protected]. If you are going to run this event please email us. We can't make a list off profile names. Either way just show up and run.

Im just wondering who all is in, thats the reason for asking for a drivers list :dunno:

Thanks Piper for the support... no swinging needed brotha molaugh

Re: Re: AOP - Ind. Weekend Blast-4 CYL Comp-July 3-6, 2014

rednecklights said:
I'd like to see the drivers list as well , anyone got a rental for me ?

Oh, hell no. Last thing I saw you with, you tore it completely apart because it needed a muffler. :flipoff1:

Re: Re: AOP - Ind. Weekend Blast-4 CYL Comp-July 3-6, 2014

JohnG said:
Oh, hell no. Last thing I saw you with, you tore it completely apart because it needed a muffler. :flipoff1:

Truth!

just a few more days . fingers crossed for a dry few days, Hope for a dry race hill , for the best show. hitit :woot: :woot:

Re:

Looks like drivers meeting at 10cst run starts at 11cst
7y6eze3e.jpg

Latest posts