• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Arctic cat??

Arctic Cat Sucks!!! Mine had more time in the shop than anything I have ever owned!!!! Sold it and will NEVER own anything with that (Arctic cat) name again!!!!! So heres to you Arctic cat :flipgotcha:

mtngaprock said:
Arctic Cat Sucks!!! Mine had more time in the shop than anything I have ever owned!!!! Sold it and will NEVER own anything with that (Arctic cat) name again!!!!! So heres to you Arctic cat :flipgotcha:

Was ur arctic cat a quad.. or sxs? I've got a 700h1 arctic cat quad that is nothing but a pos.. but dracos wildcat has held up like a tank!

Just like I would never own a polaris fourwheeler.. but they have there sxs figured out.. that's just my .02 though ..take if for what its worth

mtngaprock said:
Mine was a atv so that mite have been it but the Arctic cat name is forever crap to me.

I understand completely...I was the same way with polaris until I saw how well the ranger and rzrs have held

m.gower said:
I understand completely...I was the same way with polaris until I saw how well the ranger and rzrs have held
touche'

I was all Honda, Ride Red bikes and quads until the rzr came out. For 2.5 years I told everyone they had to be ****, it a Fawking POLARIS! I've been amazed by mine, just never land on the gas with hook.

blacksheep10 said:
touche'

I was all Honda, Ride Red bikes and quads until the rzr came out. For 2.5 years I told everyone they had to be ****, it a Fawking POLARIS! I've been amazed by mine, just never land on the gas with hook.

Truth it'll cost you $900 for 2011+ front end from Polaris and $1600 for 2011+ rear from Polaris ask me how I know :****: ;D

blacksheep10 said:
touche'

trash....... b drake, did warranty cover your front end?

553549_873531555241_958895242_n.jpg

I dont have warranty! Mine is a 09, I just opt for the upgrade in front and rear! The 2011+ front end has bigger pinion bearing and already has billet sprague and bigger thicker housing, and the 2011+ rear has a much thicker housing as well

Just like everything else in life, you have to know the limitations. If you want something you can repeatedly land with your foot still wide in it bouncing with lots of hook, get a 14 bolt in the rear of something and sell you rzr laughing1
I'm aware of my machine's limitations, and grew up with trucks and rigs with LP front axles, so I don't land on the gas because changing 60 front r&p and sitting the rest of the weekend out sucks. Use more momentum. On long hills, this isn't always a possibility, but you get the gist of what I'm driving at.