• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Are you going?

Well things are coming together for me as of this morning so, if it all pans out I will be going and bring my ZJ to play where I can. I see most on here are planning a week after the race so that is what I shall do also. :awesomework:

As far as camping spots. Hammertown is reserved for staff, volunteers, vendors and race teams. Didnt know if this has been covered here yet.

Ya I know. I haven't been able to get my dodge fixed plus my dads car is supposed to be back in a couple weeks and thats my first priority.

My truck can haul 3:redneck: But that means no camper:booo:

Oh well, just better be a hard plan for next year! I think I need to get your misses on your ass to fix that pig:D

Shoulda bought a dirty max:fawkdancesmiley:

went in with a friend on rentin a 12 passanger van for the sleeper/party mobile, and haulin the heep down. should be in the lakebed by the 7th

plan is to leave the bremerton/tacoma area sometime early evening of the 4th...which puts me on the lakebed around dark on saturday the 5th. start the drive back up on sunday the 13th (i'm single so dont mind missing the 14th)

gonna be helping to run tech inspection all week for the race, then i'm sure jeff will find something for me to do on race day. if I'm lucky i'll get maye 1 or 2 trails in the whole week :eek:

if anyone has a slide in camper they're not using and doesn't mind rentin it out lemme know. :D

gonna be helping to run tech inspection all week for the race, then i'm sure jeff will find something for me to do on race day. if I'm lucky i'll get maye 1 or 2 trails in the whole week :eek:
:D

see you in tech ! Ill recognize you from pirate pictures :fawkdancesmiley:

Anyone not locating in the vendor, team, volunteer main area... where abouts on Boone Road are ya stayin? Last year I camped in the same area as Bunk, Bobby Long, Camp Canada. Seemed like it was about 1/4 mile from Hammertown.

If last year is an indicator, I'll probably roll in around 7-8pm on Monday evening (2/7)

Terry (Tow Rig: Gray Armada w/ black/silver 2-seater buggy)

Anyone not locating in the vendor, team, volunteer main area... where abouts on Boone Road are ya stayin? Last year I camped in the same area as Bunk, Bobby Long, Camp Canada. Seemed like it was about 1/4 mile from Hammertown.

If last year is an indicator, I'll probably roll in around 7-8pm on Monday evening (2/7)

Bearings are all packed and new seals and all the brakes adjusted and ready on the trailer for ya Terry:awesomework:

Sam, you are too kind. I was just about to call you to confirm the trailer.

Terry

Sorry Bobby an i will not make it this year Bobby is haveing surgery Feb 3 an the 9 so we will not make it. Just have a lot of fun an let us know how things go. Thanks Tina