• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Arizona trails?

GONOVRIT

Anyone familiar with any "public" buggy type trails in AZ? I'm not having any luck finding any current info on any. I know some of them are private/secret spots but surely not all of them???

GONOVRIT said:
Anyone familiar with any "public" buggy type trails in AZ? I'm not having any luck finding any current info on any. I know some of them are private/secret spots but surely not all of them???

Things you should have asked when you knew I was standing in the Campbell shop a few months back. laughing1 Seriously though, I'll get in touch with my cousin. He mentioned seeing some buggies camped out last time they were at their camper and riding dirtbikes out there.

*Most* of the wheelin is at Table Mesa or Florence Junction. Head north on I17, take the Table Mesa Rd exit, cross back over the freeway to west and take that road to a trailer parking area....then explore. Florence Junction is East. Take Hwy60 toward Apache Junction \, then 79 south toward Florence. on left (east) look for dirt road access. There used to be military testing signs there. TM is where most of the hardcore stuff is.

A friend lives in Morenci, I'll see if I can get him to post the locations. Some of the waterfalls he posts pics of look BADASS. :driving:

Edit- he says:

Ya, tell em to go out to table Mesa on the weekends. Always people out there. Florence sometimes. What's he wheel?

Tell him to get on Facebook. Start friending local Phoenix peeps. Looks like he's got a decent buggy