• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Atlas yoke??

tommy450r

Took my buggy out today an busted a rear 1350 yoke on my new atlas t case and it's just a cheap ass cast yoke. What are yall using that will hold up?

And my driveshaft is in no way binding or in a bad angle. I was on a very steep rock ledge with a huge under cut and my rear tires were slamming pretty hard. I may be wrong but I don't think a yoke should be a weak link. I figured a axle shaft or the driveshaft it's self would let go first. :dunno:

I just ran a spicer u bolt style yoke? Bent a cross on a u joint once never broke a yoke?

3eea39487b9074f584d7f2d6501ed2f5.jpg

tommy450r said:
I figured that since I gave them $3000.00 dollars for a tcase that it would have good yokes lol guess not.
I don't know what brand they use but I'd be willing to bet they would replace the broken one atleast one time.

I'm just gonna buy one. Don't wanna push my luck incase I bust some gears one day lol. What do ya think about the Yukon yokes? They are only 10 bucks higher??

I have broke 3 yokes on an atlas they won't replace it but the price isn't bad I wish there was some forged yoke out there and some with full end caps