• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Atomic Ridge

Re: Re: Atomic Ridge

4105dc595a9d55070b41730880a619ff.jpg

Enough with the bs. Who is not afraid to hit atomic ridge?

I think that was the original question, kinda.

10/18 or 10/25?

I'm in, fordcontraption ain't skeerd, Marty is good to go.

Re:

tonybolton said:
Imma install my ford motor and I'll be ready!
You won't need it, you gots dem fake cheeters on all four corners. If you put a ford motor in, you'll just break a lot of parts :flipoff1:

Seriously, which day works best for those wanting to ride the impossible ::)

Could just wait til it freezes

im out this weekend. got to much school i gotta do. next weekend is fall crawl... so the 25th if i aint broke from harlan im all for it rain or shine :driving: if it soaked i aint got nothin for it (been there tried that) but ill try again :dblthumb:

Re:

My first time on it I'd like it to be fairly dry....im not much for floppin around in mud and winchin.

It's always hard to get all the mud outa my vag ;)

No worries, Marty is out also. The last trip he tried to follow the wimpykid, his bowtie got a little looser ;D. It'll be like always, an all Ford show. :woot: Charlie, just let me know when you want to go.

snoball, didn't mean to derail your thread, just couldn't help busting Tony's balls.

Re:

Us Chevy guys will show you how to get past baby rattle rock if ya wanna try that again ;)
[/quote]

I'm up for it, I'll hit the gravel road, again, if it gets too tough. Besides, I didn't want to scratch the paint. :****:

I used to run atomic ridge 10 years ago without trouble. I tried it last year, it was two of us with yotas on 38's that are built. we were trying it running it from the backside of the mountain to the front. did not even get close to getting up, and kinda scared me. Steep is an understatement. it was pretty dry too. I cant imagine coming off that side in a rig like mine without a winch letting me down in a couple spots. gonna try it again though, kinda fun getting the blood flowing every once in a while.

alscott said:
peo
micheal an charlie... yall goin to fall crawl??
Probably not for me. I'll give you a call next Friday if something changes.

RCBTrucking- If you're close by, we may be trying it the 25th. I need to get something to protect my engine compartment before I try another spinning back flip :driving: That takes talent.

I'll most likely be in for this if it's dry, Tony and I were talking about running it a couple weeks ago.

I gotta put some door bars and a few more gussets on the Gremlin.

:woot: