• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Atomic Ridge

Did a pretrip last night, found broken cross member where motor mounts are. Took it out and did some welding, just gotta get a broke engine mount bolt out and I'll be good to go.

Drag racing, pavement launches? Don't know what you're talking about ;)

Got it all put back together.
You riding Saturday, contraption?

Weather / temp's lookin' a lil more disappointing......still ridin' Saturday? I guess I got spoiled from the GMP trip.....rode all day and when I put it back on the trailer it was jus a lil dusty. ;)

I won't be making this one. My back is fn killin me and I can hardly walk. So I don't need to push my luck and make it worse. And ye that sounds all ***** and **** but it hurts and I want it to go away

Y'all are some little bitches! The weathers not perfect, my backs sore, there is some sand in my panties :flipoff1:

I can be loaded in a couple minutes. I just didn't want Tony to feel like he was a puss :-*

Re:

When you have 3 parks within about 30 minutes of you... riding in horrible weather doesn't have to happen every weekend.

I can think of a few other things I can do besides freezing my balls off and getting rained on. ;)