• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Atomic Ridge

We run it in the RZR'S last year.
1xp1k and xp900 4 both on 30 rocktanes.
Came in from 11 and climbed all the steep loose rock hills.
Tried it again this year and bottom fell out right before we go there.
Water was running down it bad and we didn't make it.

Re: Re: Re: Atomic Ridge

fordcontraption01 said:
I'm on call the 25th and can't go if you guys plan on that day :'(
We'll figure something out...hope to get in a few more trips before it gets bone chilling cold up there.

I ran it a couple weeks ago with 13 rigs all made it up the front side with minor issues. Hill Killer and myself were the only ones to make it up the backside. Dad took one of the hardest rolls I have seen in a long time trying to climb the backside. All in all its a great trail wet or dry and y'all will have a ball.

Fordcontraption- we'll get a date you can make it.

tbacon38 said:
I ran it a couple weeks ago with 13 rigs all made it up the front side with minor issues. Hill Killer and myself were the only ones to make it up the backside. Dad took one of the hardest rolls I have seen in a long time trying to climb the backside. All in all its a great trail wet or dry and y'all will have a ball.
We ain't got quite the woompow y'all have, we just got want to. Hope everyone in the buggy is OK.

Re: Re: Re: Atomic Ridge

tonybolton said:
10 years? It's prolly like a whole new wheelin area forya now!!

Nah I rode Windrock last year and the year before (all the trails y'all usually run) but it's been that long since me and Rhyn (rc trucking) rode there together

Hell me and him both have built and bought probably a half dozen different rigs since then

Let's try to shoot for Nov 1st.

I've got some upgrades slated for winter and wanted at least one more good ride before it gets too cold/ wet.

Been practicing going down ledges. V-notch, Grinch, and 3 leg.

Ole heep may be interested in going with us.

Latest posts