• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN all camper owners with POS generators!! Read here!!

Re:

Luckily I could probably use a generator as a pillow and not have a problem sleeping. Especially after a couple beers. When I go to sleep I sleep hard.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I have owned two RV's and I have three generators currently. One Honda is loud as **** and it is used for job site work or for the house in times that tornados hit it. My 2k watt generator is portable and quieter than most. The 40+ year old genset in my current RV is fairly quiet, just not to todays standards. Not overly loud inside the coach itself.

As to sleeping in a pool of semen. I think I could figure that out. Having traces of it on your faucet, light switches or phone, thats another story. I dated a girl that worked at a nice hotel and I assure you, semen, poop and snot land everywhere. Please, please, please bring a good quality black light and take pictures of your next hotel stay. I'd love to see how clean the room is. Don't be surprised when your pillow and light switches look like this. And don't lick your fingers once you've taken the pictures, even though we know you want to. :flipoff1:

4708491625_6583f682dd_z.jpg

lowbudgetjunk said:
I have owned two RV's and I have three generators currently. One Honda is loud as **** and it is used for job site work or for the house in times that tornados hit it. My 2k watt generator is portable and quieter than most. The 40+ year old genset in my current RV is fairly quiet, just not to todays standards. Not overly loud inside the coach itself.

As to sleeping in a pool of semen. I think I could figure that out. Having traces of it on your faucet, light switches or phone, thats another story. I dated a girl that worked at a nice hotel and I assure you, semen, poop and snot land everywhere. Please, please, please bring a good quality black light and take pictures of your next hotel stay. I'd love to see how clean the room is. Don't be surprised when your pillow and light switches look like this. And don't lick your fingers once you've taken the pictures, even though we know you want to. :flipoff1:

4708491625_6583f682dd_z.jpg

Pic doesn't work for me, but I have actually done that before. Is it gross? Yeah. Do I think that any stain left somewhere that only shows up under black light and is almost 100% certain to be more than 24 hours old can hurt me? Nope.

Do the same trick in the shower at any given offroad park and report back. Hell, do the same in your cabins and report back!

I actually did the black light thing in one of my dorm rooms in college. Not only was there not a single inch without a stain on any wall, floor, or ceiling, but there were also cryptic messages written using fingers as paint brushes. We checked every room on my entire floor and they were all like that. I made it through 2 years in that dorm and probably left some stains of my own! :) I moved into another dorm after that but it was newly built and I was the first to live in my room. But I gurantee you I left some stains there as well! God bless UGA women and co-ed dorms!

Hell, I bet if you weren't the first to live in your home there's some black light stains that were there before you!

kmcminn said:
I got a generac that thing is loud as ****. I'll bring it if I ever camp. I will use my 100' cord to go put it on RV row. Hopefully all them homes on wheels will keep thw sound away from my pop up tent. >:D
that's good **** right there. I've always wandered what those cords were over my way!

patooyee said:
Hell, I bet if you weren't the first to live in your home there's some black light stains that were there before you!

Yes sir. Hence the removal of all flooring, painting of every surface and disinfecting of those that couldn't be painted.

patooyee said:
So when you go out of town on work trips or vacations and such ... do you sleep in the parking lots there as well?

And in the shitty showers at all offroad parks, you think those are sex-juice free and cleaned after every use? Or do you just not shower for 3 days? Which is worse?
When I travel I'm in a fifth wheel camper.... I travel a lot and I bought my rv just because I couldn't stand motels any more.

High dollar motels are just as nasty, they just hide the evidence better...
Rich people are disgusting too.... You think when snoop dog drops $50,000 a night on his room in Vegas he gives a crap who's gonna use that pillow next week?

We need a meme for HL:

Hardline Crawlers
Gun-totin', cud-chewin', fist-throwin', fearless offroaders.
Scared of pillows and bedding.

Re: ATTN all camper owners with POS generators!! Read here!!

patooyee said:
What people do at offroad parks is not camping. Camping is going out in the wilderness, pitching a tent, sleeping there, roughing it, enjoying wildlife and nature.

At offroad parks you are just temporarily being homeless in a dirt parking lot.

Some bring a home with them to the dirt lot. Also not camping. That is temporarily bringing your home to a dirt lot.

I enjoy camping. I do not enjoy being homeless in dirt lots. If I wanted to loose more sleep I would just work the weekend.

I resemble that remark. ???

Re: Re: ATTN all camper owners with POS generators!! Read here!!

patooyee said:
We need a meme for HL:

Hardline Crawlers
Gun-totin', cud-chewin', fist-throwin', fearless offroaders.
Scared of pillows and bedding.
Hahahaha hahahaha

In all seriousness, they ran that generator for 2 days straight, I don't think it ever cut off.

I was literally done setting up camp, putting the rain guard thing on the top of the tent when they cranked it up and thought "WTF seriously?"

they made "0" attempt to put it anywhere but right smack dab in the middle of where everyone was camping. if I hadn't just spent an hour unloading all my junk I would have moved to the other side of the parking lot area.

smbroady82 said:
In all seriousness, they ran that generator for 2 days straight, I don't think it ever cut off.

I was literally done setting up camp, putting the rain guard thing on the top of the tent when they cranked it up and thought "WTF seriously?"

they made "0" attempt to put it anywhere but right smack dab in the middle of where everyone was camping. if I hadn't just spent an hour unloading all my junk I would have moved to the other side of the parking lot area.
Is that the one that was in front of the white truck (think doge)?

Mortalis5509 said:
Is that the one that was in front of the white truck (think doge)?

I think so but not 100% on that

it was right next to where Me, Ty, Casey and Joseph were camping

Re: Re: Re: ATTN all camper owners with POS generators!! Read here!!

smbroady82 said:
it was right next to where Me, Ty, Casey and Joseph were camping

Lol....I thought of this family Guy clip when I read that.

http://youtu.be/SVmM6gi18gY

Latest posts