• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN all camper owners with POS generators!! Read here!!

creepycrawly said:
Let's not leave out the idiots with LS motors playing rev limiter chicken all night with open headers! I swear this was a real thing at RBD this year. Who will hold their **** on the limiter in park the longest. At 3 am.

And Julio yelling about that generator at shamrock all night was the funniest **** I've witnessed in a long time.

I know this is late - but if this was RBD2015, I know exactly who it was. The same guy that throws a temper tantrum every time he breaks his piece of **** on an obstacle when he uses the stupid pedal instead of his brain.

He was about 20 seconds away from several guys in the next camp over throwing him a beating and he is probably too retarded to know it.

That damn generator was in the same spot this weekend as it was at shamrock run when Julio was screaming at them all night. It ran for 3 entire days/nights non stop.
LOUD. :****: SO Saturday night me and Julio decided to fight fire with fire, we turned that music on loud to drown out the generator. You know, DRUNK LOGIC at 12:30 am.
Guess it was a fail but im still laughing like hell that Kush heard it over that generator. He was all the way across camp from us.

Re:

http://antoine.frostburg.edu/chem/senese/101/consumer/faq/what-are-fluorescent-compounds.shtml

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

44BRAND said:
That damn generator was in the same spot this weekend as it was at shamrock run when Julio was screaming at them all night. It ran for 3 entire days/nights non stop.
LOUD. :****: SO Saturday night me and Julio decided to fight fire with fire, we turned that music on loud to drown out the generator. You know, DRUNK LOGIC at 12:30 am.
Guess it was a fail but im still laughing like hell that Kush heard it over that generator. He was all the way across camp from us.
Hell we could hear it up at the pavilion! Rock On! thumb.gif

Hey kush. You ever think all that noise scares off the chocolocco monster?

BUG-E J said:
Hey kush. You ever think all that noise scares off the chocolocco monster?

I'm gonna bring my generator to Chocco next time and put it in the woods above Kush's tent

44BRAND said:
Bahahahahhaah. Dude I have told that story so many times. I seriously was crying laughin so hard... Man I know funny. And that **** was beyond funny when I heard the first "TURN THAT MOTHERFUKER OFF!!!" From Scott. Hahahahahah then 2 hours later.. Still hollering. Hahahahah. I have to admit. This time was NOTHIN compared to that one bud. ****. That one had no muffler. I wanted to pour water in tha gas tank so bad. But it wasn't the place. And I don't care to be known as that guy for sure. Haha

bad80cj said:
John has the pics of mine and trey's findings. :****: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir:

So, what kind of logic is that. Other people throw nails out, so it's ****ing okay for me to do it to. **** no it is not. Man up, don't push the blame on others.

Re: ATTN all camper owners with POS generators!! Read here!!

d6b5c138f7afb272cf80a84e12340679.jpg

Just get one of these and use for everyone. Can have it off in the distance

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Kush when you get lost in the dark you could just drive towards the pee thrasher. It will be steve o camper

Latest posts