• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN all camper owners with POS generators!! Read here!!

I agree with JJ 100%, camping is roughing it. Me and the wife are night and day different on our definition of camping. I'll either be in a tent, truck, or a hotel.

RV's just aren't appealing to me at all. Using a microscopic shitter, microscopic shower, cooking on a shitty microscopic LP stove, doing dishes in a microscopic sink, and having to listen to the generator all the time... no thanks.

The ONLY thing appealing is not far to stumble into after campfire drankin' and being inside when it rains.

BTW, in all seriousness talking about putting water in the tank is totally asinine and you should be ashamed of yourself....
It's a temporary fix at best..... They say you catch more flies with honey so a cup of auger should be a much more permanent fix! :****:

I take a 4x8 sheet of plywood when we camp. Get generator as far away/into the woods away from camp as possible and use the plywood as a sound reflector. Makes all the difference

5BrothersFabrication said:
RV's just aren't appealing to me at all. Using a microscopic shitter, microscopic shower, cooking on a shitty microscopic LP stove, doing dishes in a microscopic sink, and having to listen to the generator all the time... no thanks.

You have not been in mine ;D

Yeah there's a big difference between my 38' tripple slide and a little camper...
The tv's ARE kinda small tho... 47" in the living room and 19" in the bedroom....
Definitely need to upgrade them to 70" and 32"

Man y'all ever seen detergent from washing clothes under a black light?? If not visit ur local strip club and look at your clothes. I mean really.. Who In the hell just bust a massive nut in the floor by the corner of the couch? Pfffff. Hell naw.

Re: Re: ATTN all camper owners with POS generators!! Read here!!

kushKrawlin said:
I mean really.. Who In the hell just bust a massive nut in the floor by the corner of the couch? Pfffff. Hell naw.

Somebody that just read a Batmobile Will post on Hardline? :p 8)

Re: ATTN all camper owners with POS generators!! Read here!!

Boy these all sound like rich guy problems, alot of money thrown around in this thread. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Boy these all sound like rich guy problems, alot of money thrown around in this thread. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're tellin me!!

kushKrawlin said:
Hell tony I thought it may have been JD Fartin as he ran to the bathroom. Hahahahah buncha fags
Them meat flaps don't touch anymore.....cmon man.

JohnG said:
You have not been in mine ;D

I couldn't afford to put any more than 3 tires on yours at any given time. :****:

I'm sure I'd do just fine in your snail trail motel, but one that I could afford, like the van/camper type, nothing appealing about it.

Fawk.... I just had a blowout (thankfully only VERY minor body damage) and had to put 3 tires on the right side of my camper for $500 and it still needs 3 on the other side and prolly another spare..... Sux

kushKrawlin said:
So , for anyone that has a camper, I gotta ask. When your generator sounds like a mothefukin VW rail buggy, with a rusted out muffler, I always wonder ... do ya hear it at night While u sleep inside ?? Man there's a HUGE part of me that wants to tip toe over and do you and everyone else a favor by pouring water in that bitch's gastAnk!! It's Fukin 2016 for fawks sake. Hell, Chads got a generator that sounds like a fart and will power his whole camper. Ya gotta know everyone wants to burn your **** when you set up a loud ass motor to run all night. Was just curious and wanted to ask .. For some reason I just keep wakin up. Sleep tight .................... Assblood :flipper:

I like to think that I am a pretty easy going fellow; but Friday night is as close as I have ever came to murder. I was seriously contemplating some evil **** (of course I would never do it).