• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back door shoot out

I was rooting for a bouncer -and was actually thinking one would take it. Slawson's run killed everyone. I wish I would have had sound and better viewing but hey...

Well... that sucked. SRRS over HammerKing hands down any day for event flow. SRRS can have a bouncer that was upside down and on fire off the course in 2 minutes. And allthe unclassy west coasters can float that commie state right off into the Pacific for all I care. Total opposites, left and right coast. ::) :gtfo:

DirtMonkey said:
I was rooting for a bouncer -and was actually thinking one would take it. Slawson's run killed everyone. I wish I would have had sound and better viewing but hey...

They split up the purse. Slawson took home 7k, fastest on our side took home 3k, and best show 2,500. They didn't announce faster over here or best show though :dunno:

You know the green rear engine buggy that went in the last 5 or so? That was Chicky Barton's old buggy, finished 3rd in KoH last year. Was hoping he would run the shootout in a rental. He asked me a couple months ago where he could pick up a bouncer chassis, so maybe... :fish:

5BrothersFabrication said:
You know the green rear engine buggy that went in the last 5 or so? That was Chicky Barton's old buggy, finished 3rd in KoH last year. Was hoping he would run the shootout in a rental. He asked me a couple months ago where he could pick up a bouncer chassis, so maybe... :fish:

Thought that rig looked mighty familiar. Those Ultra4 guys go through rigs like TC does!

Believe Ritchie drove Ole Blue the first round, then Clyde's son CJ drove it the second round with Tripp holding down the passenger seat.

jordan7118 said:
Believe Ritchie drove Ole Blue the first round, then Clyde's son CJ drove it the second round with Tripp holding down the passenger seat.

All I know is Ole Blue got rode hard all night by multiple drivers! Ready to see the write up the rig in Crawl now that it is all back together again.

Re: Re: Back door shoot out

Bumpers said:
The backdoor shootout was much better than the super bowl
So is a bad case of jock itch. I did enjoy the shoot out though.

Outta the winners did anyone of em go right only one I see was Luke Wilson but Dillion was the last one I saw fell asleep waiting after his case **** out

Final results:

d82b8cb949c7cd2eb29f010f637d3173.jpg

Latest posts