• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to being a damn ol yankee. 1 week from today

P

If its free, its P
Moving back to Ks in a week.... I've made some good friends and shared some great times with so many people since I've lived in Alabama. I want to thank all the folks that shared a beer with me , shared a trail with me, or just hung out on the forum's and made a day at work a little more enjoyable.

From being involved with CAOS, to the old Hardline Custom forums to starting this club on the way back from a WeRoc event with Matt O. Trips to Tellico when it was an option, to driving across the trussel in the Gardendale trails. Man I could go on for days of all the great adventures and times I've shared with all the people I've meet and spent time with since moving to Alabama. Thank you guys for letting the yankee hang out and have some fun !

Its not adios , I'll never be back by any means. I'll be traveling back as regularly as I possibly can. And will possibly move back in a couple years if things work out that way :dblthumb:

Man you got a place to stay whenever you come back. Hate to see you go, but I understand. Hope everything works out good for you.

Been good man :drinkers: Where you gonna be working at? I didnt know airplanes flew to KS :woot:

Its been real, and its been fun, most of the times it was real damn fun, good luck and stay safe, gimme a holler when you get back in AL :****:

you left out all the nights at the drag strip, the first time the 30 caught on fire and I dove out the window, and when Walt drove it up Bents and Dents in a total of 5 seconds. Can't wait for the visits back! Be safe man!

Dude, good luck with the new move. Let me know when you get that concrete block lift kit worked out and making your millions. :dblthumb:

damn P, never did get to ride with you! :wtflol: :gay: you should have kept coming to Harlan that weekend you had the nightmare trailer.....oh well, good luck with your move and dont be stranger. now :gtfo: of the south! :****:

Brian

You bastard! I still remember the first time we met in tht little shop on HWY 78........you had me at hello! I tried in the following months to act uninterested but you were relentless in your pursuit! The endless phone calls....candy.....flowers......sexual texts....naked pics.......I couldn't get away. You took my heart....you took my virginity....and now you runoff to Kansas!!!!! Damned you!!!!! :gtfo:

Good luck buddy!! I know things are going to go great for you! :woot: :woot:

Good luck back in Kansas P! We have had a lot of great times together and have wheeled together everywhere from Tellico to Clayton, OK. It's been fun.

Dang P moving to KS :wtflol: :dunno:.... BETTER YOU THAN ME molaugh Post up some pics of sweet pea bashing the trails in KS. Oh wait... there is no trails there. :flipoff1:

Moving to Paole? I like Kansas, but the wheeling sucks (Tuttle is getting better)! :flipoff1:
Hit me up sometime and we can wheel Clayton, Tuttle, Disney, wherever.

PsDad said:
ANYBODY WANT TO ADOPT A GROUCHY, BROKE ASS OLD DAD?
almost got the shop finished at the house, drag ur junk over anytime u want man...

Good Times P... never forget trying to assault ur neighbor, yager induced fitty rallys, or running from the cops in my yota.. all in the same night :drinkers:
Pony Girl dart contest losers... naked winter creek plunge bet. or hacking up the taco...

i'm sure ill be in kansas a good amount now, since u, miles, heath, kelly, muchado and ben are there... :driving: