• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your doing it all wrong. You gotta drop the n word a few times to get his attention :****:

He's going to change your name to "Batmobile Will on here" just to **** with you ... and then I will laugh. :)

:gay:

I was hoping your kind would never leave facespace and come to the world of hardline ::)

Batmobile Will said:
Let's talk about how close these times are from first to 5th
You keep bragging on how well your doing why didn't you ride over there and try one shot?

Batmobile Will said:
You 2 brother

How in the hell did you manage to create a nested quote of the same DANG quote you were originally quoting?! And then somehow get your response IN the quote?!

How did you get the beans above the franks?!

ibrokeit said:
I don't think that's how you contact john g.
Bahaha. I been Under my rig for the past few days. This **** here.. Wooo hooo. Laugh my ass off at the one liners. My girl looks at me weird everytime I bust out laughing. Haha. Funny ****.. 11 pages!!! Un FAWKIN believeable!! One way to get Ur name out there. Haha.

Batmobile Will said:
I just got up calm down , Bug E did you try it ?
Wait I never said I was a hill killer I only claim to be a rock racer but one of these days I'm going to try the bigger hills when I get more driving experience you would not want me to get hurt by not having enough hill killing experience and jumping on them bounty style hills would you :dblthumb:
I don't remember being at king knob this weekend? As far as calming down and wanting you to get hurt I guess me and kush need some of that **** your smokin cause I was just trying to get you to change the subject of you telling us how cool you think you are. I wish John would make me an easyliner so I would have a seperate forum to get away from people like you that are gaying up this forum. I wish you would stick with facepage and butt pirate where you belong. :ban:

BUG-E J said:
I don't remember being at king knob this weekend? As far as calming down and wanting you to get hurt I guess me and kush need some of that **** your smokin cause I was just trying to get you to change the subject of you telling us how cool you think you are. I wish John would make me an easyliner so I would have a seperate forum to get away from people like you that are gaying up this forum. I wish you would stick with facepage and butt pirate where you belong. :ban:

Man your crazy, this is the best **** since 747

Fu*k racing, Let's have a Jonathon vs William Charity boxing match.. I assure you Batmobile Will, that will get you Youtube famous : :fish:

muddinmetal said:
Fu*k racing, Let's have a Jonathon vs William Charity boxing match.. I assure you Batmobile Will, that will get you Youtube famous : :fish:

Just when I ALMOST quit this thread.... you go and post this! LET'S GET READY TO RUMMMMMMMBBBLLLEEEEE!!!

First of all how do you claim a thread you didn't create? Second of all there is no way in hell I would fight somebody over something on the interweb. I been laughing the whole time! I just been pokin the fire so he can make himself look even more like a jackass. As banged up as my body is I wouldn't even be good at thumb wreslting. :Joc:

Batmobile Will said:
Don't you give up on my thread I'm going to a 100 pages and need you to get me there "here your sign"
I hope this does go 100 pages so if somebody googles you it will show up on top for the world to see. :dblthumb:

Batmobile Will said:
It's about me I'm claiming it !!!!!! And if you think the bad things you say about me shows my character it don't it shows yours !!!! I don't even know you loller.gif
You thought you knew my wife enough to bother the **** out of her on facepage. She saved all those messages the handfull of yall were sending her even after I called and told the group to leave her alone. Then she gets messages wanting to know why I had to call and ask for yall too stop. Would you like people to start posting facebook messages that multiple people saved? That shows alot of charector and how you fell about others. :****:

Status
Not open for further replies.