• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUG-E J said:
You thought you knew my wife enough to bother the **** out of her on facepage. She saved all those messages the handfull of yall were sending her even after I called and told the group to leave her alone. Then she gets messages wanting to know why I had to call and ask for yall too stop. Would you like people to start posting facebook messages that multiple people saved? That shows alot of charector and how you fell about others. :****:

Whoop his ass SeaBass!!!

Sweet jesus Raymond please post a pic of those little batman symbols your buggy lights up on the trailer. Pete Deck pointed them out too me at Grayrock and I shot beer out of both nostrils!! molaugh

BUG-E J said:
You thought you knew my wife enough to bother the **** out of her on facepage. She saved all those messages the handfull of yall were sending her even after I called and told the group to leave her alone. Then she gets messages wanting to know why I had to call and ask for yall too stop. Would you like people to start posting facebook messages that multiple people saved? That shows alot of charector and how you fell about others. :****:

Dude was trying to holler at your wife? That's pretty damn low.

Batmobile Will said:
What's messed up 2 of my plug wires was in done on my buggy at Gray Rock ??? Glad you was close enough to see my lights shining on my trailer hummmmmm

Maybe Alfred didn't prep your buggy enough in the cave?

Batmobile Will said:
What's messed up 2 of my plug wires was in done on my buggy at Gray Rock ??? Glad you was close enough to see my lights shining on my trailer hummmmmm

My guess is you were too busy flapping your fuc*king fingers on facespace to do routine maintenance on your buggy & make sure everything was tight :dunno:

This is killing me molaugh I hope it goes to 100 pages just for the entertainment.

jeeptj99 said:
Dude was trying to holler at your wife? That's pretty damn low.
No it was nothing like that it was all the racing drama that got stirred up last year. I have never even seen facebook so people use my wifes thinking I see it.
Batmobile Will said:
I would never touch anyones stuff they worked hard for. Just because you are a douche does not mean your hard earned money is spent on things that should be punished. I am a firm believer in that. You must be feeling froggy this morning. You have accused me of having bad charector and messing with your buggy. I assure you neither is true and the entire time I have made it clear I am posting here joking to make you make yourself look dumb. If you are going to start name calling and slandering me I will leave this thread alone. I will not allow anyone to rake me across the coals by lying. Up untill the past two comments I would help you load your broke junk up or let you barrow tools just because we race together. If you start making false accusations and lash out at me because you are a wounded dog backed into a corner I will act like you don't exist. Everyone on here knows me very well and knows I would never touch anyone elses stuff and I am generally a good person. The only reason you have come to hardline acting like this is because it has gotten to the point where you cant post good morning on facebook without getting bashed.

Batmobile Will said:
I'm self employed got rent houses in TX and about to start buying houses in TN and flipping them are you in the market

I bet Goforth is real proud to be in your sig right about now...

Batmobile Will said:
Are we really going to make page 13 this boring come on I came wait for page 14 lets talk about my buggy and how it's a junk yard build with 80% of it coming from a junk yard

Because nobody cares about your buggy. It's not the douche bag.

13 pages of butthurt? Really? Some of you guys should find a hobby. Try 4 wheeling some time.

BUG-E J said:
No it was nothing like that it was all the racing drama that got stirred up last year. I have never even seen facebook so people use my wifes thinking I see it.I would never touch anyones stuff they worked hard for. Just because you are a douche does not mean your hard earned money is spent on things that should be punished. I am a firm believer in that. You must be feeling froggy this morning. You have accused me of having bad charector and messing with your buggy. I assure you neither is true and the entire time I have made it clear I am posting here joking to make you make yourself look dumb. If you are going to start name calling and slandering me I will leave this thread alone. I will not allow anyone to rake me across the coals by lying. Up untill the past two comments I would help you load your broke junk up or let you barrow tools just because we race together. If you start making false accusations and lash out at me because you are a wounded dog backed into a corner I will act like you don't exist. Everyone on here knows me very well and knows I would never touch anyone elses stuff and I am generally a good person. The only reason you have come to hardline acting like this is because it has gotten to the point where you cant post good morning on facebook without getting bashed.

I bet you are the one that broke my RCV shaft on Cable Hill. You suck. I did not see you, but I'm damn sure you cut my tire when I hit that rock at Stony Lonesome. You are one underhanded mother fuker. :rolf:

:stir:

I just meet batmoble will a few months ago and have done some business with him and I actually got a hand shake. I hear that is hard to get but he is a nice guy and always have a good time at the races when he is there. But everyone has HATERS I got a few myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.