• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKA Tripp Smith said:
i think what happens when it's typed people don't get the true way it was ment and get butt hurt #realtalk

No, you are either off your meds or you intentionally act like a fool online. There's no way you are this stupid. Maybe it is extreme boredom brought on by unemployment. If you are actually the "great guy" you describe yourself to be in person you'd log off the internet permanently.

Unfortunately everyone that has a job like myself and pays their dues to Uncle Sam every 4/15 is paying for this stupid ass thread.

AKA Tripp Smith said:
You show me one post on here I was acting like a fool people talking trash and I'm spreading love :drinkers:

I ain't got time to read through all the junk nor do I want to risk dropping my IQ any further but take your pic of any of the 4 or 5 pictures you posted that say "it's all about me" and the constant bumping of the thread with utter jibberish doesn't help.

redneckengineered said:
I ain't got time to read through all the junk nor do I want to risk dropping my IQ any further but take your pic of any of the 4 or 5 pictures you posted that say "it's all about me" and the constant bumping of the thread with utter jibberish doesn't help.

or the hashtags.

zjtrey said:
was funny, now its a train wreck and I just can't look away hahaha :wtflol:

Like the drunk fat girl at the club in a mini skirt, I don't want to look but by God I'm gonna every time she bends over

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
At least this thread let us know JD is still alive.

I just wish William Ray would stand up to those darn e-wheeling bullies like that ibrokeit guy. He's such a mean person.

Re:

jeeptj99 said:
He got a little slack in the ol choke chain from the new lady. :rolf:

Yeah she lets me on here about once every week or two. But hell, between ring shopping and doing laundry, I really don't have that much free time anymore anyhow :stir:

So your saying any publicity is good? Even the bad? And yes X2 on the seat belts

95yj said:
Just to let u know he was wearing a seat belt and at this time I wouldn't mention this tragic loss of a friend and wheeler in such a bullshit thread to gain attention and if u have a problem with this contact Pete Deck # at bottom of page

Well put ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.