• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
LandSpeeder said:
So, now that I've been told by two sources the likely reason, for the bat-flop. I'm out. I no longer need to be on this thread.

Mods, please delete my posts. LOL.

Ya that will happen lol.

I love when people answer a question with a question :wtflol:

al1tonyota said:
It has the same meaning as on pirate4x4!

Except better! Anything on hardline is better than butt hurt pirate :****:

You're not winning. You are probably a really good guy but you are not doing yourself any favors. You could stop now, let this die and in a few months after you have talked to all the "haters", come back and enjoy Hardline like the rest of us. Conflict and disagreements are ok, we are human, but you're acting like a 9 year old kid who wants attention. Just let it go and be whoever you are and make some friends. Life would be so much better that way. :dblthumb:

I'm out! you need to figure out the difference in a "Hater" and people that don't like you or what you stand for! I don't think anybody in this thread is jealous of you so... I doubt anybody will want to waste their time actually meeting you if they read any of the dumb **** you keep posting! Bad publicity is bad doesn't matter what you call yourself! :****: :gtfo:

I'm done also. I'm glad everybody on hardline sees the kind of person you are now. And cashing that disability check every month is going to catch up to you sooner or later. You give all the other racers a bad name.

al1tonyota said:
I'm out! you need to figure out the difference in a "Hater" and people that don't like you or what you stand for! I don't think anybody in this thread is jealous of you so... I doubt anybody will want to waste their time actually meeting you if they read any of the dumb **** you keep posting! Bad publicity is bad doesn't matter what you call yourself! :****: :gtfo:

This! My last post on this :****: :gtfo:

Dang....if everyone quits responding to this nonsense I won't have anything to pass the time when I'm constipated and sitting on the toilet. :****: ::)

Yea. I Can't take it anymore. Out. . Ur a Fukin fag. U suck. There's no way Ur worth a ****.. Ur not funny, this whole tool bag act blows ****** ****, like batman (you) .. God I can't believe we are even calling you batman... Gayer than I thought.. U should get cock and balls on the side of Ur buggy so everyone will Understand why FUKIN ******!!! Is screamed by everyone (including your wife) I'm sure , when Ur around .. She's the one to feel sorry for. My god I woulda swallowed a 357 bullet along time ago Having to be around you. I wanna think that there's no way U suck as bad as everyone seems to think... Then u make a comment .. And I'll be dammed U do!!! So, now that I got a headache from this thread because of all Ur cock breath and douchery.. On behalf of all us that think Ur a tool, and a fag, please.. Please...
Do yourself a favor..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 402
kushKrawlin said:
Yea. I Can't take it anymore. Out. . Ur a Fukin fag. U suck. There's no way Ur worth a ****.. Ur not funny, this whole tool bag act blows black ****, like batman (you) .. God I can't believe we are even calling you batman... Gayer than I thought.. U should get cock and balls on the side of Ur buggy so everyone will Understand why FUKIN ******!!! Is screamed by everyone (including your wife) I'm sure , when Ur around .. She's the one to feel sorry for. My god I woulda swallowed a 357 bullet along time ago Having to be around you. I wanna think that there's no way U suck as bad as everyone seems to think... Then u make a comment .. And I'll be dammed U do!!! So, now that I got a headache from this thread because of all Ur cock breath and douchery.. On behalf of all us that think Ur a tool, and a fag, please.. Please...
Do yourself a favor..

Kush always makes me laugh. I'm out too. I've never hoped for someone to break but damn it dude you're a tool.

I just wasted most of my morning but Im surprised that no one has pointed out something I thought was quite obvious. This goon changed his buggy name from xstacy buggy to batmobile last year. I remember seeing it on facebook because I didnt get the name at first. I thought his name was stacy. Then all of a sudden I have a batmobile will guy on my friends. Eventually put it together. My point is the OP stated they hadnt been in touch for a couple of years. How would he know that he was now batman instead of xstacy? Boom! conspiracy away.,

If this was Graveyard Cars, Will would be Darren and you all are playing "the game".
If this was the Howard Stern show, Will would be Benji and you all are in the Vortex.
Some will get these references.
If Will ends up consistently competitive and a reality show actually is born, you can guarantee he'll be in the cast. And we'll all watch.

I turned notifications of this thread off yesterday but caught up this morning. I'm out but I like to give credit where credit is due when someone gives me a good belly laugh and these posts delivered molaugh

LandSpeeder said:
Sweet! I just sent you a request. Go over there and keep refreshing, and don't come back until you've clicked accept/except/exhept

LandSpeeder said:
It's what the government is not getting when they send you a check every month

ibrokeit said:
I'll take that as a "yes".

I just wonder how much of a deal Goforth gives to call him a sponsor, I mean I bought my tires from him does that mean he is my sponsor as well as hundreds of other people to?
The funniest part I read was when you said Goforth wanted you to run all those races, but at the same time he did he not want you to attend his bounty hill, seems kinda funny to me.
Oh wait it was a hill killing event and your not a Hill Killer I forgot that part. No hate on my end Im just stating the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.