• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Batmobile

kushKrawlin said:
Bahahaha damn kush I gotta meet you one day. You always on the funny ****. Don't know any of you personally but this seems fit for this thread.
d0d3c2dd57a3347d541b966cb6a4cbf7.jpg

Better one to me is " Never argue with a idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience! "

AKA Tripp Smith said:
you and Eric come with your hate

I asked simple questions that I felt were a relative thread to be answered in. You've danced around THESE questions more than Michael Jackson at a daycare.
CALL ME OUT and your damned name has been changed to Tripp Smith. Did I do that? NOPE, but rather, you say "I LOVE John G" in a post, and he is likely the one that changed your name.
You unfriended me on facebook because of the Tripp Smith thread on Pirate, but stayed Friends with the people you were dog cursing IN THE THREAD.
I'd call you a retarded filet o' douche but I wouldn't want to accuse any mentally handicapped people of being as stupid as you.

You come in here wanting to make friends and do all this? Piss off. I'm telling the SRRS folks I refuse to spectate another event you're registered to to race in. How's that for HERO status?

rednecklights said:
#blacklivesmatter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only during slavery :flipoff1:

I keep seeing "lets talk about SRRS" etc. If you want to talk about SRRS and the next race post in the damn trail ride section. I never met you and only seen you on the trail one time at aop.....you was being a trail tampon bc hey its all about me im in a buggy so :flipper:

:JRich:

I dont know this guy or really care to, but am i the only one that finds it strange that a grown man is so infatuated with a super hero.
He builds a buggy and names it and himself after Batman....
Maybe im the only one, but i was suprised to find out you were an adult

LandSpeeder said:
You come in here wanting to make friends and do all this? Piss off. I'm telling the SRRS folks I refuse to spectate another event you're registered to to race in. How's that for HERO status?

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

AKA Tripp Smith said:
Dam Eric I was looking forward to meeting to to :( I'll be at every SRRS event this year if you choose to not visit that's on you Clyde and Ruben don't have any problem with me and I deleted you off my Facebook for starting crap and trashing me but like I said before I'm not mad at you and would love to meet you in person

Kids relate to this?:

tripp smith;25119378 said:
Only at SRRS you can stop get out your buggy fix your buggy get back in put your seat belts back on and come in 2nd lol sounds like he has a buddy there :shaking:

But yet they let you race? After a years worth of **** talking you've done against them? Pirate cleaned up the bad stuff.
I like to be on the up and up. No way you know how that feels. Not only are you a terrible speller, but you're a bad lying terrible speller.

LandSpeeder said:
I'm telling the SRRS folks I refuse to spectate another event you're registered to to race in. How's that for HERO status?
That'll show them.

LandSpeeder said:
Kids relate to this?:

But yet they let you race? After a years worth of **** talking you've done against them? Pirate cleaned up the bad stuff.
I like to be on the up and up. No way you know how that feels. Not only are you a terrible speller, but you're a bad lying terrible speller.

He talked SO much trash about SRRS when he was riding Ty's nutsack.

Whats the real reason you quit swinging on ARC and came back to SRRS, batflap?

Status
Not open for further replies.