• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocfun said:
I dont know this guy or really care to, but am i the only one that finds it strange that a grown man is so infatuated with a super hero.
He builds a buggy and names it and himself after Batman....
Maybe im the only one, but i was suprised to find out you were an adult

X2, the first time I seen it I thought dam,, are bouncers turning into monster trucks? :wtflol:

AKA Tripp Smith said:
Eric you seem really butthurt about me deleting you off my Facebook go send me a friend request and I'll add you back we can be " Facebook Friends " :dblthumb:

Sweet! I just sent you a request. Go over there and keep refreshing, and don't come back until you've clicked accept/except/exhept

LandSpeeder said:
Sweet! I just sent you a request. Go over there and keep refreshing, and don't come back until you've clicked accept/except/exhept

I have a feeling that's going to be interesting! :****:

AKA Tripp Smith said:
No not this year I'm racing SRRS and AOP that's 10 races more then enough races for me to make
[/quote/]
So nothing made you change your mind about who to race with?

AKA Tripp Smith said:
No not this year I'm racing SRRS and AOP that's 10 races more then enough races for me to make

Again, you completely ignored the question. Ty stop paying you? Decided the ROI wasn't worth it?

AKA Tripp Smith said:
What is ROI ?

You expect us to believe you make a living from the rental market, yet you don't know what ROI is? Wow.

Obama will keep printin em, and you will keep cashin em..

So, now that I've been told by two sources the likely reason, for the bat-flop. I'm out. I no longer need to be on this thread.

Mods, please delete my posts. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.