• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibrokeit said:
Wait. Why is Tripp smith aka batboy posting as hayitsray? I thought he was xtacywill?
There is no telling where his battrickery will end!! molaugh

ibrokeit said:
Wait. Why is Tripp smith aka batboy posting as hayitsray? I thought he was xtacywill?

Maybe a New Years resolution!

d3af3c963ed85cebb09b35470b6fa9cb.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

:rolf: laughing1 molaugh

If yall knew how many times I have heard "as long as I outran that will guy..."! :****:

hayitsray said:
My friends call me Ray you can call me William , but hay I got **** to do so yall keep hating and I'll keep on keeping on :driving:
So your saying very few people call you ray? :dunno:

Oh my gosh, I'm having to sit on my hands and chant "kinder, gentler, hardline". Cause, damn, I want to change his name to Tripp Smith. :rolf:

hayitsray said:
My friends call me Ray you can call me William , but hay I got **** to do so yall keep hating and I'll keep on keeping on :driving:
I prefer to stick to calling you "Wildo" or "Batshit Willy" but that's just me not haten just bustn your balls like you like to do everyone else only difference is I can take it and dish it out

JohnG said:
Oh my gosh, I'm having to sit on my hands and chant "kinder, gentler, hardline". Cause, damn, I want to change his name to Tripp Smith. :rolf:
Since Piper paid the most on the website I think he should have a say in this!

muddinmetal said:
I don't think people are "hating" ... It seems people just don't like you...
= Truth!

I think Willy Ray xstacie bat-mobile Stuart is a good guy but damned if he don't know how to use the internets!

Edit sorry left out Tripp Smith outta his name :wtflol:

Status
Not open for further replies.