• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man now I feel bad. I have always liked you will and loved Thomas to death. You guys have always treated me well. I was just curious how you were doin bud.

redneckengineered said:
Hater is the most overused term on the internet. You have to be somebody before you can have haters otherwise you just have people that think you're an idiot.

Nailed it! :****:

kmcminn said:
Didn't the footballbatmobile will didn't he have like 2 or 3 screennames here?

Sure is nice Josh Dean not whoring up every thread.

What was it like the first time you put a man's dong in your mouth? :flipoff1:

# no one younger than mid 50ish says "haters" anymore. No ****. I realize it may have just become popular in some places, but I promise it's not the "cool thing" anymore. Just a heads up...
# who cares what I say.
# I feel dumb hittin the # button.
And redneckengineered was spot on with his comment. Man I gotta figure out where U went wrong, so I can avoid doin that.

Re: Re: Re: Batmobile

kushKrawlin said:
# no one younger than mid 50ish says "haters" anymore. No ****. I realize it may have just become popular in some places, but I promise it's not the "cool thing" anymore. Just a heads up...
# who cares what I say.
And redneckengineered was spot on with his comment. Man I gotta figure out where U went wrong, so I can avoid doin that.
I'm 25 and only use the term as a mockery, and do not use pound signs or sharp signs(#)

muddinmetal said:
I don't think people are "hating" ... It seems people just don't like you...

And here I was trying to dislike him all by myself and this whole mob of folks joined in. This white boy can't be a minority no matter how I go about it.

kushKrawlin said:
# who cares what I say.

Kush, you are one funny dude! :****: :smoke:

So is it the multiple social media sites, multiple screen names and the online personality that has created a bad rap for Will?

Have there been face to face personal problems as well?

LightBnDr said:
So is it the multiple social media sites, multiple screen names and the online personality that has created a bad rap for Will?

Have there been face to face personal problems as well?

HA! He is nice to your face then bashes you on Facebook, and when you give him hell back he gets all butt hurt and tattles to his motor mouth wife, who then gets on and calls people out. :****:

TJGirl said:
HA! He is nice to your face then bashes you on Facebook, and when you give him hell back he gets all butt hurt and tattles to his motor mouth wife, who then gets on and calls people out. :****:

JERRY. JERRY. JERRY.JERRY!!!!

rednecklights said:
Dude! It's the interwebz .... There is no face to face issues . Keyboard warriors for teh winz ! #straitgangsta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with redneckwhites. it's the internets. It's fireside banter. without the fire.

TJGirl said:

I don't know you at all, but if you're available I might just like to take you out on a date sometime :****:

muddinmetal said:
I don't know you at all, but if you're available I might just like to take you out on a date sometime :****:

Remember its the interwebz, might not be a TJGirl at all! Could drive a YJ and stand up to pee! Tread lightly.

money_pit_yj said:
Remember its the interwebz, might not be a TJGirl at all! Could drive a YJ and stand up to pee! Tread lightly.

Ha Ha Ha Ha! That was a good one! However I am a woman and if I could stand and pee that would be the best thing in the entire world!!! ;D

money_pit_yj said:

molaugh tread lightly! I'm going to start using that all the time! :rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.