• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BC trail in AZ

Symon623

Its a Hybrid
Sunday we had a couple less rigs and a shorter yet tougher trail planned.

We travelled about a half mile of rock dodgin and repairing a rear drivesahft that met a big rock..... rocks in this wash were much bigger and closer together than the day before. There was also this 8' waterfall that made things a bit intersting;

P1070135.jpg

P1070140.jpg

We ran prolly a half a mile before we go to the waterfall. It was big rocks close together and way tighter than SC........ Here is a pic of the fall before we molested it;
P1070134.jpg

I told Cristina before that I prolly wouldnt get very far up this so she started with pics;
P1070138.jpg

Once I got to here she switched to video; (coming soon)
P1070141.jpg

Ted's turn;
P1070164.jpg

P1070165.jpg

TC and I are on video and this is where the memory card got full...... we had another but after this it was more narrow walls, big ass rocks and a 3 foot ledge that gave everyone fits but Cristina was 100 yards up the trail reasing and staying out of the sun......

Dude, you're killing me...

Awesome pics and a great looking trail... I want to run that in a bad way...

Keep posting...:cool:

where are some of these trails at? Friend and I are coming down there. Leaving southern oregon on the 23rd of next month and will be in that area for a week. Were bringing two buggies and planning on camping the whole time but not in one place.

I'm just trying to find actual destionations to go.

Thanks

where are some of these trails at? Friend and I are coming down there. Leaving southern oregon on the 23rd of next month and will be in that area for a week. Were bringing two buggies and planning on camping the whole time but not in one place.

I'm just trying to find actual destionations to go.

Thanks

Do you have a guide or a plan?

The trails that I post are spread out around AZ, they are not close to each other, although SC and BC are, but there are some areas close to Phoenix, IE FLorence Jct (east of town) and Table Mesa (North of town) and some other trails..... I know there is a local buggy group that has a turkey on the rocks event but it is invitation only?

No we do not have any real set plans. I'm going with rustynailjustin on pirate if you know who that is. He has been around the wheeling scene for a while and knows a few people but overall we do not have any real destionations to go to. Were on our way to the hammers right now and think we will get some spots marked on a map at least.

I have seen some of the pics of the turkey on the rocks and it looks like a good group.

i guess we already got invited on it? So we'll be there. But as for some of these trails. We are also looking for good hiking and wheeling combo stuff too. I only want so much hardcore crap. It's nice to let the GF's drive and put some miles on the shoes sometimes too.

i guess we already got invited on it? So we'll be there. But as for some of these trails. We are also looking for good hiking and wheeling combo stuff too. I only want so much hardcore crap. It's nice to let the GF's drive and put some miles on the shoes sometimes too.

Unfortunately the only days I have available are the same days you be "on the rocks"....

Did Chris let you know where their gonna be?