DSC02368.jpg
DSC02433.jpg
IMG_0274.jpg

Re: my first jimmy smith rock bouncer

130 on wheel base 6'4" tall 28" belly clearance

Nice big buggy!

stock shafts in the rocks?

How does it ride with the front sitting on the bumps?

Stock shafts till they break rides smooth as a Cadillac just barely sittn on bumps

This unit is my dream buggy. :woot: :woot: The only change I would make was to have Super Swamper pour some of that 43 sx sticky rubber in a 47 ltb mold! :****: :dblthumb:

irondalefj80 said:
love the buggy! is that t-handle for the pass adjustable? that is so BA!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

It appears to be removable at least, but I don't see anymore holes to make it adjustable. Either way this rig is :dblthumb:

Yes t handle is adjustable thanks for all the good comments jimmy and tommy did one hell of a job and this unit flat out climbs

Ordered limit straps today to get ride of my :afro: riged ones only other thing to change is getting headers nitro plated and new wheels but ull know how it is ur never done changen ****

NTIDWELL said:
Yes t handle is adjustable thanks for all the good comments jimmy and tommy did one hell of a job and this unit flat out climbs

where did you get it from? or did they make it?
i've been looking for one for my buggy, haven't found one i like until i came across yours.

I made it out of some inch and a half used balstic ball inserts on the ends

loller.gif , very nice looking - One day ill not want a challenge anymore and ill have myself one too, molaugh

Got to see this rig in person over the weekend.

It's a nice clean rig :dblthumb:

Hope to see it again soon gettin a beatdown :driving:

j-mox said:
Got to see this rig in person over the weekend.

It's a nice clean rig :dblthumb:

Hope to see it again soon gettin a beatdown :driving:
Yeah man it was good meetin u any time u want hit some trails just let us know

drich394 said:
loller.gif , very nice looking - One day ill not want a challenge anymore and ill have myself one too, molaugh
Thank you you no how it is some people have time to build their own some people don't some people can afford to have one built some people can't all in all we go out to do the same thing relax and have fun

nice rig!! 130 huge wheelbase got mine at 120 and climbs great. how long ur bottom links to get that wb?

drich394 said:

:gay:

Bottom links are 44" front and rear tops are 35" rear 38" fronts

NTIDWELL said:
Thank you you no how it is some people have time to build their own some people don't some people can afford to have one built some people can't all in all we go out to do the same thing relax and have fun
twiztedzuki said:
nice rig!! 130 huge wheelbase got mine at 120 and climbs great. how long ur bottom links to get that wb?

:gay:
Just saying - < ;D - , but really id love to have one of his buggies, He's got the best designs IMO- Im still hanging on to the Cherokee Nation life styl, but one day! :driving: to the yard sale!