bed toys

SoCal Redneck said:
my yfz450 dune bike and my raptor 770 big bore drag bike

Picture020-2.jpg

I think I need a towel :rockon:

Trailtoy1993 said:
Are street bikes really "bed toys"?

QUOTE]

They are when they arent "Street Bikes"...Those are dedicated Stunt Bikes..Sure, they "Theoretically" are ran on the street, but arent legal due to no lights,Plates, the Huge Gearing Required..so on and so forth..

So yea, they are Bed Toys!

spidertoy said:
I was kinda thinking the same thing, another question for y'all what type of gear do you have for said TOY's?
shoie X-11 Sidi vert boots and aone piece suit for the fast in me and Icon boots pants and a Icon crest jecket for the layed back street riding.
No lot stuff for me. YET. I'll be there some time with shrap though.

freedom5 said:
Ummm---sure! R1 168 without ramair at the wheel.
bikeMedium.jpg

:clappy:
nice pics shrap

Niiiice. I got my full Yosh I still gotta put on and get it dyno'd. Also gotta get the f/r springs in and set-up too.

Where you riding out of? Heard of pnwriders.com?

The GSXR 750 is a sweet bike. Maybe the best all around bike out.

Heard of pnwriders.com? No

Where you riding out of? Monroe- everett area. How about you?

Yeah, I figured the liter bikes were too crazy for me and Im heavy so wanted a little more power than a 600.

Puyallup.

Check out PNWRiders.com. WA/OR/CA riding community. Kinda like here but we also do bike nights (you can cage it if you want) and other get togethers.

All I can say is that my truck and bike are sucking up all of my money....AHHHH!

All I can say is that my truck and bike are sucking up all of my money....AHHHH!
Yyyyep' I here ya I'm in the same vote aswell.

I have a 400ex with a cdi box and nerfs. the g/f just bought herself a new 250ex. the other two in the ppic with my 400 is my friend and his wife on there two week old yamahas, his is an 06 special edition 450 and she got an 07 350 raptor.

Last edited: