• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

beer at windrock?

So. ..... That bn said if I have beer in my cooler can I ride or not.?
I'm sure there's just as many Pepsi cans around. Or wait mtn dew. Right ?

I got busted there for having beer in my cooler back in January. The guy was in a Nissan and said the land owners were pretty pissed cause they were riding around and saw trash everywhere.

Re: Re: beer at windrock?

where is the common decency anymore??? we always have a few fullbody rigs with us to toss trash in, hell its alot smaller and lighter when its empty!!! i crush them and toss them back into my cooler when i'm in the buggy, i just dont get it!!" where do these litterbugs think they are going to ride after everything is shut down?? grrrrrr sorry for the soapbox, i have a deep seated hatred for destruction of my kids future riding grounds!!

scared to death!!!!!

Re:

It's a private place. They have rules! It isn't the good ole eighties anymore where you could sling beer cans and J's and STDs. Can't party much on the lakes anymore either huh? Just gotta make the best of it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

But really I love to ride. I usually have my son
Or my family especially at windrock. So no beer
Campgrounds or trails. ?

TBItoy said:
You're entering a privately owned piece of property, of which the rules specifically state no alcohol.

They have the right to deny entry to anyone and everyone.

If you deny them the access to search your cooler/vehicle, then they can deny you access on that fact alone.

This is true, on private land they can enforce their own rules HOWEVER they CANNOT use law enforcement! Law enforcement CANNOT for any reason search you for anything without probable cause, the park has to have their own people do it. If they have LEO's doing it it's violating your 4th amendment rights, and probably some city/county ordinances. We fought this at our county fair and WON. They said everyone was going to be searched for weapons and booze, when we got there LEO's were rummaging through peoples bags, they CANNOT do that without probable cause, the people who run the fair can look through your bags and refuse you entry if they like, they cannot however use law enforcement to do it.

leeman1790 said:
I got busted there for having beer in my cooler back in January. The guy was in a Nissan and said the land owners were pretty pissed cause they were riding around and saw trash everywhere.

Re: Re: beer at windrock?

tonybolton said:
Bud Light seems to be the flavor of most.

Gawddamn right. Blackhouse man is ****ing covered in bud light cans. We picked up a Tacoma bed full last time and didn't touch the problem.

Apparently bud light drinkers are ****ing douches :gtfo:

Latest posts