• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BeerJ's BuzzBuggy Build-o-rama!

Thanks man, I've got more motivation now.

And I didn't steal them but my wife asked what I wanted for my birthday and I jokingly said tires and sent her a link. Can't believe that worked. Haha

onepieceatatime said:
She got a sister?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Actually she's got 4. 3 are married with kids, the other one likes girls :****: How do you look in a dress? molaugh

Not really a whole lot going on at the moment. I think I've got 6 pieces left to do on the outside but somehow I'm out of tabs. Gonna go steel on the inside to make things a bit easier. Front hubs are done. Also got my radiator back so I can start on mounting that as well.

I appreciate the compliments Chris. I'm really kicking myself for not ordering more tabs sooner. I'm off work till jan 4th and was hoping to have all of the sheet metal, inside and out, done by then. Hoping Santa got my list.

Thanks Ian. I hope Todd doesn't mind what I did to it. I'm trying to keep things in line with what he started with. I'm not sure if it'll ever compete in SRRS but I want to look into some of these race series that are just timed courses setup to run a bunch of trails around an orv park. I think it could possibly be competitive at that level.

Finally, I'm done with the exterior panels. Man, people told me they take time but I never would've thought it would be this long. Still not sure how I'm going to finish them. Might go brushed or machine finish. We'll see but I've got a floor to build now.

Thanks guys. As far as the first ride, I'm shooting for end of the summer. I've still got a long ways to go. All suspension, floors, driveshafts, fuel cell, exhaust, axle innerds, steering, all plumbing and electrical plus all of the little stuff that always takes time and money. We'll see what happens but I'd really like it to be ready for fall crawl at Harlan this year. Plus I've got the wifeys yj to build at the same time.