• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BeerJ's BuzzBuggy Build-o-rama!

When ya gonna quit ***** footing it and show us a beat down video, awesome job man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
When ya gonna quit ***** footing it and show us a beat down video, awesome job man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Thanks man. If you sponsor me some rcv's I'll give you space on any 1 panel of your choice. thumb.gif

I'm not sure if it will be fall crawl, the hl ride there in early October or what but I'm figuring on heading south sometime late summer or early fall.

I'll keep that in mind. I hate to have to wait to plan but between work, kids and dogs, there's a lot of factors that have to fall into place. Never hurts to have options though. That being said, I just got the nudge from the wife to get her yj done. Once that happens then we can take the kids with us.

Re: Re: BeerJ's BuzzBuggy Build-o-rama!

smbroady82 said:
looks like a fun place to ride
Driving through PA is pretty depressing because I've seen some places that would be awesome to ride but they seem to have very few places to go at all.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

smbroady82 said:
looks like a fun place to ride
It definitely is. One thing I learned yesterday is that since probably 75% of the rigs that run there are street legal jeeps, there's even more potential to run new/harder lines that aren't already there. It's just going to keep getting better.

onepieceatatime said:
Driving through PA is pretty depressing because I've seen some places that would be awesome to ride but they seem to have very few places to go at all.

That's the truth. Everything is either game lands or posted. I'm fortunate to have 2 parks within 1.5 hrs but outside of those, I'm not sure if there's much of anything else in the state.

Re:

I blame it on the state's inspection laws. Gotta make it hard for people to slowly take jeeps from what the law allows on the road to a serious off road rig.

Thanks fellas. I'm still learning it's quirks but she never fails to impress me. I had a concert to go to that night so I had to leave out pretty early.

I read the whole thread at work ( Slow cause it was supposed to rain today ::) ) All I gotta say is..... Nice work!!! I can wait to see it in person.

Anything you would have done different?

Thanks man. I'm still hoping to make it out next Saturday. As far as changes, I can't say there's much that I wish I woulda done differently that I can't easily fix other than maybe running the coolant out of the chassis to the engine at a different location. I learned when I went to change out the tstat that I have to pull the winch to do that. Not a huge deal but slightly inconvenient. One thing I will be addressing is the lack of storage. When I tear down for paint I plan on chopping the fuel cell down height wise. It's just a touch under 20 gallons as is and is waaay more than I realistically need at any given time. Then I can use the new room for a rack of sorts. I'd still like to add some roof panels but we'll see about that. There's some goofy shapes up there that I might not be able to get without some sort of English wheel or something. I'm also going to switch up to a split brake pedal. Front dig ability would've come in handy more than a few times already. Some speakers and stereo would be cool. Oh, and more woopow would be nice too.

If you can make it down next weekend, keep in mind they are having a club comp going on. Which means the trails wont have to many people on them.

Latest posts