• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

befor and after

aye men but skyjacker rear springs for my rig are back ordered for 8months and i am not rolling around with no lift ne longer its to :rb: I will get springs when i can find them i would like to get 8in and completly ditch all the blocks.

angelfly said:
aye men but skyjacker rear springs for my rig are back ordered for 8months and i am not rolling around with no lift ne longer its to :rb: I will get springs when i can find them i would like to get 8in and completly ditch all the blocks.

Shackle flip?

The before pics are back when Kodak ADVANTIX were cool so the earliest I have is about 5 years of wheelin stock soa w/33's
After is how it sits today.
IM_A0022.jpg

IM_A0099.jpg

IM_A0100.jpg

autotrader picture, rolled, and january 1, 2007

Attachments

• 81 Toy.jpg
    81 Toy.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 341
  • rolled2.jpg
    rolled2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 344
  • snow3.jpg
    snow3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 338
I'll use my subaru for example since I bought my 4runner pretty much as is.

This pictures shows my suby stock, then with 3in of lift, then with 28in tires and 15in rims.
8644evolution.jpg

8644articulation4.jpg

not much articulation, but its a grocery wagon.:cool:

And heres a picture showing a stock subaru, then a 3in lifted suby with 27in MT tires, then a subaru with 6in of lift and 31in tires.

Click on picture for bigger pic

Last edited:
it has been a while since someone posted on this thread, so.....

before ( I bought it rolled )
79before1.jpg

79before2.jpg

and current after state (still not done!!)
79after1.jpg

Bronczilla said:
79 Bronco after I installed the 6" lift, winch and 35s
2big03.jpg

After I rolled and rebuilt it:redneck:

pa280135.jpg

Only 2 years from point A to point B

.....:flipoff: .......

Last edited:
This thing needs an update....so Ill play along.

When I bought it about 6 years ago (I was 16).
295839_1_full.jpg

More recent:
20061006016.jpg

And another build:
Can't find a before picture but it was on the side of the street covered in grease and ivy and had a free sign.

I took it home, cleaned it up got some Stainless from work, made a few other mods.
ATVBBQ1.jpg

I'm going to re-do it for Memorial day, it needs 4-wheels because its hard to drag it through the rocks with only two. the stainless makes it nice for camping because with a little lysol all the grease cleans right off.

Sorry Rich but I don't think you should be posting here! You had nothing to do with the before and after of that rig!

Maybe you should post up of a before stinger after stinger :fawkdancesmiley:

shudup dickhead!!!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

shudup dickhead!!!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Settle down Brian! This thread should at least be used by the guy that actually built there rig!

And don't you think it's a bought time you let rich do any **** talking he see fit to be talking for himself!

notice no fawkdancesmiley or flipoff or looser or kissmyass or masturbanana