• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best bands of ALL TIME that SUCK!

When I first listened to Slipknot, I thought they sucked.

Then I saw them in a live performance years later and completely changed my mind.

If Pearl Jam or U2 come on the radio I change teh station. Mysterious ways by U2 is the only song from either band that I will let play and not put down my stinger, walk over, and actually change the ****ing station.
Don't like Rush or Pink Floyd. Almost anything else that comes on my rock or classic rock stations I can do with.
Alternative music, by and large, sucks. A lot of grunge sucks too, but AIC had a few good tracks.
To whomever said Metallica was no good. Like Stuff off their first 4 albums, or crap since then in the 90's and up?

greatful dead...never seen what was so great about them. Maybe you need to be high to enjoy it :dunno:

pholmann said:
****in beastie boys!! Hate those bastards.

Whatttt??? They fought for your right to party!!

They are hit or miss for me but for the most part they are ok.

Florida Georgia Line is one I cannot stand. They aren't ****ing country!

jeeptj99 said:
Whatttt??? They fought for your right to party!!

They are hit or miss for me but for the most part they are ok.

Florida Georgia Line is one I cannot stand. They aren't ****ing country!
x2 :dblthumb:

Even if you hate the music of the Beatles, to say that they are overated or suck is pretty ignorant, they were and are the most influential rock band EVER

Neal3000 said:
Even if you hate the music of the Beatles, to say that they are overated or suck is pretty ignorant, they were and are the most influential rock band EVER

I have the agree there. I think there's only 2 songs of theirs I can stand. But I won't deny them their place in history.

pholmann said:
****in beastie boys!! Hate those bastards.

Haha, I heard one of their songs on the radio on the way to the shop this morning and was thinking I would need to get on here and add them to the list.

Personally I hate-

Red hot chilli peppers
Green day
Nirvana
Stone temple pilots
The ****ing eagles man
The stones
Metallica (after the black album)
Iron maiden
Poison