• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Dodge Front Bumper?

Road Armor bumper's are an ok looking bumper, hopefully you would never intend to put a winch in the winch mount, the bumper mounting is really cheasy, hopefully they come out with an updated mounting kit.

I don't know much about Fab Four's, other than that MAC, formerly of Ring and Pinion now work's for them, so for that reason that company gain's a few point's in my book. Oh yeah and I know about their SUMO (Ultimate Adventure rig), it's in the shop.

I ordered this one today. I think it's the best looking non-winch bumper out there. Shitty thing is it's 6 weeks out.

Last edited:
Its a buckstop, and their heavey... with a 15,000lb winch in ours it took 4 guys to lift it up so we would bolt it in place... the thing weights so much, it lowered the front end 1.5 inches... But their really good quality bumbers!

Their website says it's 190 lbs over stock bumper weight. Don't throw your back out lifting it.

1/4" steel in the impact areas...it sounds really stout.

Buckstop

briejer said:
Educate me. I'm not literate in dodge-speak

D25s are Skyjacker's 2" lift coils for the 2nd Gen Dodge 4WDs. A lot of guys use them to level out their trucks instead of a 2" spacer. I guess the assumption is that your truck's front end is going to squat down with that heavy bumper and the longer coils will bring it back up.

I like the looks of that bumper. I wonder if they could add some shackle mounts to it instead of the receiver hitch and tow hooks.

Boomer said:
D25s are Skyjacker's 2" lift coils for the 2nd Gen Dodge 4WDs. A lot of guys use them to level out their trucks instead of a 2" spacer. I guess the assumption is that your truck's front end is going to squat down with that heavy bumper and the longer coils will bring it back up.

I like the looks of that bumper. I wonder if they could add some shackle mounts to it instead of the receiver hitch and tow hooks.

I have some spacers that i'll try fisrt.

I ordered the bumper plain, no hooks, or reciever.

Latest posts