• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best highsteer arms for DE Ram.

kushKrawlin said:
Tha ****.. does that say 1000 buks for that ****??? No Fukin way. :wtflol:Tell me the meds are gettin to me. Please ..

The same stuff from Artec would be over $1100 and not keyed. Solid would run close to the same for knuckles, arms, and hardware.

*edit* for your cheap ass, you can buy just the arms for $250.

94xjsport94 said:
Preheated with a torch, welded, tossed in a bucket of sand for a day.
Damn, you work fast. Considering you had to pop out the unit bearing, seal, axles and ball joints all before it cooled.

Beerj said:
Damn, you work fast. Considering you had to pop out the unit bearing, seal, axles and ball joints all before it cooled.

The top is 3/8" plate and the side is 1/4". The top is triple passed to the knuckle with the gusset underneath. I tacked it up and then pulled it all when I glued it together. The dust seal of that UB is a bitch. I run 5" BS wheels and the weights clear by the width of a pube.
1b7a6ef9dd84d569df828f8d1ccaf15f.jpg

Beerj said:
That looks like it turned out pretty good. I just priced out the Weaver Fab setup and after shipping, I'd be in damn near a grand. :-X Did you do any pre or post heat?
wut? maybe you were misquoted? our kit is $500 exchange plus shipping, east coast ship runs about $65 each way.. includes both knuckles, hardware and arms. :dunno:

I should've mentioned, that was with new ball joints. Also, was told it was 90 - 100 for shipping each way. 500+250+100+100= $950. Or $880 with revised shipping. I guess the ball joints are a substantial additional cost. Probably should've left them out for the sake of argument.

Yep, we were using ford ball joints at $140pr., we now use Spicer HD ball joints. $125pr. So figure $565 for a complete kit shipped or $815 for the same kit with Spicer ball joints.