• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best place/price on full tread Krawlers

Dwalk

4 Banger on Leafs
Looking for the best place/price on a set of 39" full tread red labels........ any opinions?

Fordman47201 said:
got a used set in the shop. corners are rounded but beats the new price if your interested.

Thank you, but I'm going to go with a new set.

I just heard that red labels are available to the public now through Jackson Motorsports. Cole you know the reason behind this?

I just talked to Jackson Motorsports, and they confirmed. A 39 is 480 and a 37 is 420 per tire, 10 per tire shipping. Race price is a reduced price of that.

01tj said:
I just heard that red labels are available to the public now through Jackson Motorsports. Cole you know the reason behind this?

Yeah I have known for a couple months now, just wasn't supposed to say anything until it was released. They finally have the paper work to make it happen so they won't be held responsible for the person who buys them and decides to run them on their daily driver. They have known that they were missing out on tons of sales by limiting them to racers only. The only problem I see now is for us to keep the inventory up high enough so they aren't on back order all the time.

Cole said:
Yeah I have known for a couple months now, just wasn't supposed to say anything until it was released. They finally have the paper work to make it happen so they won't be held responsible for the person who buys them and decides to run them on their daily driver. They have known that they were missing out on tons of sales by limiting them to racers only. The only problem I see now is for us to keep the inventory up high enough so they aren't on back order all the time.

Red Lables are like .22 Long Rifle of the wheeling world....

Cole said:

Yeah I heard rumor of it a few weeks ago, Didnt figure they would be that cheap though.