• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BIG SMO

LightBnDr

So what y'all know about big SMO? Anybody know the guy?

We caught his show on accident the other night and listened to a couple of his jams. Now I wanna chew on a hog leg and chug moonshine! Haha

Started hearing his music about a year ago. Some of it is annoying some not bad. Pretty surprised he blew up as quick as he did and has his own show. He must know somebody

Jpyke15 said:
Started hearing his music about a year ago. Some of it is annoying some not bad. Pretty surprised he blew up as quick as he did and has his own show. He must know somebody

The music is "meh", just according to what I'm in the mood for

Big smo has been around for years tho, like 10+ years

Your comment reminded me of a song I heard today "overnight success"

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JE5cXA88-eI

I met him at a show here over the winter. I've met ALOT of celebs, and I gotta say, he is the top 3 least doughbaggy guys I've ever met. Him, Rutledge Wood, Kathy Griffin, the wrestler Kevin Nash probably my #4. The last 2 I met at a Christmas USO show in Kuwait, really nice people.

5BrothersFabrication said:
I met him at a show here over the winter. I've met ALOT of celebs, and I gotta say, he is the top 3 least doughbaggy guys I've ever met. Him, Rutledge Wood, Kathy Griffin, the wrestler Kevin Nash probably my #4. The last 2 I met at a Christmas USO show in Kuwait, really nice people.
You met Rut?? Seems like he'd be pretty cool dude...
They crack me up on Top Gear!!! Haven't watched a show yet that didn't make me laugh!! :****: molaugh

He cracked me up. I like the subject matter of his raps.

Thought they'd be good drinkin songs on the trail.....

I'm not to big into the country rap deal but I think out of all of them he has the most actual talent and can seem to put together some really decent lyrics. I always like "My life in a jar"

iv been listening to his music for years and about 2 months ago "bubba the love sponge" had him on air and I have to say that after hearing him talk about him self and hows hes the best and hes the real deal bla bla bla I thought he was a complete DB, but I could be wrong

Watched the first episode, probably won't watch anymore unless I'm insanely bored and there are no interesting info-mercialls on...... And his music is terrible.

I don't know what bums me out more. The fact that whitetrash hillbillies act like :afro: and make high school talent show quality raps, or the fact that people actually think its good music.... :gay: :gay: :gay:

While I don't love the country rap stuff so much I have been out to his place for a private concert for some record company people (was an intern at the time) and he was a really nice guy. While I don't like all his music as a person he seemed like a good guy.

Sent from your moms house

Well ****, just watched the show and I like the guy. Still don't understand the music, but he seems like a man trying to take care of his family and you have to respect that.