• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bigfoot - do you believe????

Beyer

DC1
;D

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/14/bigfoot.body/index.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404321,00.html

First I have herd of this - hard to believe it is true. So many people out there get off on trying to pull scams with this kind of stuff. But that's one scary lookin sunbitch if it is real

For real though.. I dated this chick in highschool..... she was sasquatch ! or was that nastycrotch, **** it was a long time ago...

:flipoff1:

We always called my friend's sister sasquatch.... hooked up with her on a camping trip... DOH! laughing1 not ugly just TALL as the gdmf'n empire state building

....that's aweseome they found it/one of them. Holy crap that's nuts.

I have been in the montains where they found the body many times camping/huntin. It's one of the most desolate areas in Georgia. It wasn't uncommon to see or hear evidence of something other than a bear. I've always believed they were up there because of all the weird **** you would see and hear, especially at night. That area is known for all of it's hidden caves. My grandad would always say "hell if they were dangerous they would be already dead" , and when we were hunting with him and walking too or from where we were hunting , mostly at night or early morning. If we herd or saw something weird he would always tell us, shhh we are hunting deer and nothing else keep walking.
It was only a matter of time untill some outsider would pull one of em out of the mountains.

P said:
For real though.. I dated this chick in highschool..... she was sasquatch ! or was that nastycrotch, **** it was a long time ago...

Hahahahah I pissing my pants over here! We may have dated the same chick.

:flipoff1:

Damn Deano, I didnt picture you a guy with low standards... laughing1

So what, no press confrence no follow up, what happened ??? I miss my ex :flipoff1: