• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bitch fest 2013

yep,,,,,SCHOOLED em like a sumbitch back n the day with my sami with its 31.10.50 sidewinder mudd terrains,3" lift,4.56 ring & pinions, and lok rites front and rear ;D

and all the mouth breathers WITH huge shady lifts,fully aired up BIG TARS and NO lower gears , NO lockers "in either end" ::) ,and wore slap out stock 305,s & **** couldn,t understand how my junk could go thru

a fucjkin mudd hole that went up to my damn mirrors "that they could not even get fully into" that they just got pulled out of ???

FUN TIMES ;D

U guys gettin pumped about a Lil bit of mud.... As far as how big the event is gone be, I highly doubt Dennis Anderson will be there. This ain't no puddin creek bogg by no means. Just a good time for folks to get together an have a beer, eat, and listen to a live band.

Stroker u ought to try an get some of them boys down around your way to come up. That yota crew we rode with at milledgeville would have a blast with us.
And as far as big gay mud trucks.... There are def some legit trucks runnin around. But for the most part if you have a half as decent crawler or bouncer u can go to a bogg and Look like ****in super man. Most mud trucks are cobbled together true.

Last time we went to puddin creek we spent a good two hours walkin around an laughin at steering setups.

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 I imagine it ain't exactly something that's just real far out of Dennis Anderson's realm, wouldn't suprise me molaugh

This better turn into something good after all this hype. Like some monster mud trucks rolling over and titties and bitches fallin out everywhere then another mud truck full of giant dildos rolls over beside the bitches spilling the super sized sex toys on them and it turns into a muddy lesbian **** fest :wtflol:
[/quote] I read this whole thread and this is the only post that was worth reading. Made me molaugh

Bahama Bob said:
I'm impressed! they knocked the body off of their short bus and threw some big tires and axles on it. loller.gif :woot: :woot:[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Would of looked better if they had left the body on it ;D.

Here You Guys Go VTREADS. I got this beast on a trade 3 years ago. I was going to part it out but ended up reselling it to McClouds customs here in cookeville (He uses it as a show truck now...like a rolling Billboard).
03151010.jpg

It came out of Huntsville, had a d44 and a 9" with a spool :****: With some F'd up homeade steel plate wheel adapters. I Drove it around climbed some dirt piles and it was SUPER SCETCHY.

:afro:

Typical bogg truck Lol ......... But then again that's what I love about Boggs. It's fun to watch the high dollar boggers show out. But it's cool to me when something rolls by u and u look at your friend an your like " that prolly should not exist ....but there it is in all it's redneck glory."
There, I'm sure will be some sketchy **** at this Lil shin dig I'll post up some of the biggest violators.

Example ;:: double frame cj5

muddinmetal said:
Gary Smith is the king of mud & :drinkers: y'all get him down there, you'll have yourselves a good time :****:

i forgot about super gary!lol where he been, aint seen him in action at these events in awhile. i bet he fit rite in with mud boggers :****:

twiztedzuki said:
i forgot about super gary!lol where he been, aint seen him in action at these events in awhile. i bet he fit rite in with mud boggers :****:

Gary actually is a mud bogger, he even had/has(?) a mud truck :****: Last I heard he finally killed the stroked small block in the crazyhorse yj buggy and was logging now... But with some **** talking and a willingness to fist fight I'm sure he could be coaxed out of semi retirement

mud bogs are gay as hell, but ive seen videos of mud bogs and damnit there are wimmens EVERYWHERE. ive NEVER seen a BUNCH of half drunk women loking to show me tits at grey rock or any othere place, there may be a few here in there but there are truck loads at big mud bogs. i dont understand it...

wannabe said:
mud bogs are gay as hell, but ive seen videos of mud bogs and damnit there are wimmens EVERYWHERE. ive NEVER seen a BUNCH of half drunk women loking to show me tits at grey rock or any othere place, there may be a few here in there but there are truck loads at big mud bogs. i dont understand it...

It's because women are stupid :popcorn: