• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

blacksheep.. you heard this rumor about DHL ?

P

If its free, its P
I know you are setup and use DHL for shipping, I heard through the rumor mill that they are pulling out of the US and headed back to Europe...

I think they actually started in Germany or something like that, not sure but anyway. You heard anything ?

P said:
I know you are setup and use DHL for shipping, I heard through the rumor mill that they are pulling out of the US and headed back to Europe...

I think they actually started in Germany or something like that, not sure but anyway. You heard anything ?

We always have problems with DHL, good go back to the land of facism.

I begining to think you dont like any shipper..

I hear the US Post office has remarkable delivery times, you should try them out... :flipoff1:

DHL = If there is NO RUSH AT ALL and you wanna do it cheap

P said:
I begining to think you dont like any shipper..

I hear the US Post office has remarkable delivery times, you should try them out... :flipoff1:

DHL = If there is NO RUSH AT ALL and you wanna do it cheap

Nah dude I loooove teh FedEx.

My bitterness for DHL comes from a month long battle trying to figure out wtf happened to a lame ass $375 hose ::) that DHL lost coming back from rockwild's employer in Germany... shitty thing is we gave them our Fed Ex acct. # and those guys still ship however they want but that's how it goes. Adding insult to injury, all this over a 8130-3 cert--someone goofed and the day it shipped it became a PMA part :dunno:

With FedEx, we woulda had the part 2-3 days later and on dock at the customer's facility within 2 weeks... instead of dragging on over a month with DHL.

FedEx FTW!

Ah man, that pisses me off when shippers do that.. ( dont use the method or acct you request ) Fuggin API used to do that all the time with me, I dont even know how many times I chewed thier ass for shipping FedEx ground to us and UPS as requested. There isnt a steady Fed Ground route here so that **** is always late late late. Ups from Memphis is one day ground .

Who you work for Rob, I didnt know you were dealing with aviation BS, hell I guess I never really knew who you worked for laughing1

P said:
Ah man, that pisses me off when shippers do that.. ( dont use the method or acct you request ) Fuggin API used to do that all the time with me, I dont even know how many times I chewed thier ass for shipping FedEx ground to us and UPS as requested. There isnt a steady Fed Ground route here so that **** is always late late late. Ups from Memphis is one day ground .

Who you work for Rob, I didnt know you were dealing with aviation BS, hell I guess I never really knew who you worked for laughing1

B/E... My plant does oxygen systems and beverage makers.. I'm on the financial side--when we aren't getting paid, there's usually a reason so I track down what process got F'd up and make it right so we can get paid... Mainly deal with quality and paperwork issues.

God damn collections man I hate doing that stuff..

I've heard of B/E Im amazed I didnt know that you worked there... I R stoopid summertimes

P said:
God damn collections man I hate doing that stuff..

I've heard of B/E Im amazed I didnt know that you worked there... I R stoopid summertimes

Yup. I make my job not so bad... I figure it's a stepping stone---and that's what my manager who hired me intended. Get my feet wet and move around within the company.

Wasnt hatin.. just sayin I personally hate dealing with that stuff. I buy ****, I dont like doing that side of the house. laughing1

Constant had me doin all that stuff, running monthly accounting reports and **** . It was interesting and I learned alot from it... but after doing it awhile it was like damn , what am I doing this **** for when we have an accounting lady !!!

P said:
Wasnt hatin.. just sayin I personally hate dealing with that stuff. I buy ****, I dont like doing that side of the house. laughing1

Constant had me doin all that stuff, running monthly accounting reports and **** . It was interesting and I learned alot from it... but after doing it awhile it was like damn , what am I doing this **** for when we have an accounting lady !!!

Yup laughing1 I heard ya, it's not my favorite thing either! I'm good with it since this will help me in whatever position I end up in down the road. I've worked in almost every department here, they have me work in warehouse for 2 weeks, assembly line 2 weeks, testing for few weeks.. I was all over when I did my internship and although I hope to not ever be in warehouse and assembly line again, I did learn how that works and now can understand those depts. better.

They do make it worth while to wake up every morning---I can't bitch too much thumb.gif Just wish I had more vacation time pepper.gif

i thought that DHL started somewhere in asia....or th elike....i remember seeing a story about the guy who started it and his love for very yourng asian/viet prostitutes...or, maybe that's why i thought that it started in that region....

oh well...i have shipped with them a lot, never ONE issue....

ROCK SKEETER said:
i thought that DHL started somewhere in asia....or th elike....i remember seeing a story about the guy who started it and his love for very yourng asian/viet prostitutes...or, maybe that's why i thought that it started in that region....

oh well...i have shipped with them a lot, never ONE issue....

I had ONE issue so I make like Wyatt and HATE HATE HATE....

**** yo AWB number son!

MUCHADO said:
I had ONE issue so I make like Wyatt and HATE HATE HATE....
I feel ya. I have lost some valueable ****, and some junk on all of the carriers the past 12 months.

You hate on one but they all suck. If its going any distance they all jumble their crap together and carry it for each other.
FedEx hauls USPS's crap everyday. You next Day air anything and it ends up flying with a different courier.

We always use UPS at the dealership and have never had any major problems. They get pissed when you have to ship old warranty tires though.