• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Blue lable Krawlers

Better than KM2s ? I'm looking for some new tires for my rig but I want something that works good in the snow.

Couple guys in our club have or have had them, and they like 'em...Are there better out there? Probably...

The one thing I will say about the Krawlers is the sidewalls seem thin, and susceptible to getting ripped...seen two go personally (37's); The Iroks also seem kinda thin when compared to TSL's/ or SX's...

The one thing I will say about the Krawlers is the sidewalls seem thin, and susceptible to getting ripped...seen two go personally (37's); The Iroks also seem kinda thin when compared to TSL's/ or SX's...

Mine have been fine so far (knock on wood) :awesomework:

Yeah but the IRok sidewalls in general are uber squishy when off the rims :redneck:...you notice that when mounting 'em up???

I wasnt paying that close of attention all i know is taking the stickies off and putting on the Irok's kicked my ass lol

Airing down will make more of a difference than the tire itself. We've recently been in DEEP snow with MTR Kevlars, Krawlers, and Pitbull Rockers.... none seemed to have any real advantage over the other. My Krawlers were always decent in the snow, and better once siped.

Mark, your an SX kinda guy. You might be dissapointed a few times tryin new treads.
Yup the SXs are staying on old blue although I could use some new one if anyone has some for sale.
The Krawlers would be for my 3rd gen. I've got a line on some new MTRs. I'll know tomorrow.

Those new pro comp xtreme M/T ll look pretty darn sweet. Maybe check those out? They usually have a buy three get one free deal going on. Maybe at the swap meet?

Those new pro comp xtreme M/T ll look pretty darn sweet. Maybe check those out? They usually have a buy three get one free deal going on. Maybe at the swap meet?

This is like three or four guys talking about new Porsches, Corvette's, and Ferrari's, and you walk in and say... hey, have you guys seen that new Kia? :haha::mad::fawkdancesmiley: