• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Blue Ridge Ga

The Luke

I'm headed there for work in the next few weeks. Any Offroad parks nearish there? Bossman told me he'd pay me to drag the Jeep along and go ride after hours If there's anything near by.

Beasley Knob is the closest but not much there anymore. AOP is probably second closest. The rest is just forest service roads

I saw busted knuckle and bleepin Jeep did a Beasley knob video recently. Looked decent considering this is a work trip. Also I'll probably be the only rig unless someone on here is local and wants to join.

I saw busted knuckle and bleepin Jeep did a Beasley knob video recently. Looked decent considering this is a work trip. Also I'll probably be the only rig unless someone on here is local and wants to join.
There's one decent section and that's where 90% of their footage was shot. Good place for just getting out in the woods, just don't expect it to be like that the whole time

I'm alright with that. I probably wont even drag the turd down there. Who knows? I appreciate the input though.

I could meet you on a Friday or Saturday. I've been wanting to go, especially after seeing Busted & Bleeping Jeeps video.