• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bobbed 2.5 ton

no change

Support our FIREFIGHTERS
Where did the ad for the bobbed 2.5 go. If it was sold, do you have anymore info on how I can get my hands on one. If not bobbed, does anybody have a truck that they want to get rid of and they info on where to cut it down. Thanks for the help and have a safe New Years.

Michael from Georgia

sent you a email. All late 60's to early 80's are pretty much same power train, there is some early gassers out there that are not much power.

I bought the one that was for sale on here rencently, got delivered to me on Wed. If your in to big cool **** then you can't beat one for the money. I have been driving it the last couple of days. Tealk about people looking. Go to this website www.steelsoldiers.com there is a ton of info on there about them and lots of threads just on bobbing a duece. Here is a pic of the one I got.

163091_1636650191021_1079714275_1692886_1360767_n1.jpg

black xj is in hondurous at the moment, He has a couple more trucks and is planning to bob a few of them.

no change said:
The 5 ton is nice. Too nice. I just lookin to use as a farm truck. "tincan" let me know when you want to sell

Ha ha ok, Black xj/ John was a great guy to deal with. Everything was what he said and then some!

I have done a lot of work for John/ and would consider him a good Friend. Dont want to speak for him, but Im sure he will have some more come up before long.