• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BONES, your myspace pic

raisinga.jpg

6uldv8 said:
I bet Red loves it when you come home looking like that! Keep it up and she'll kick your ass out! molaugh
Drank beer with her and her friends last night. My destiny is in her friend Leigh's pants. molaugh

Bones said:
Drank beer with her and her friends last night. My destiny is in her friend Leigh's pants. molaugh

Your destiny is Ronalds lil sisters pants... stay focused dammit ! :mad:

:flipoff1:

Drank beer with her and her friends last night because she told you that you were gonna drink beer with her and her friends! She's only been there a month and you're already pussywhipped! loller.gif

InDaShop said:
did she cough up some rent? or are you still taking "it" in trade?
Rent is due on the 5th. tic toc tic toc.

P said:
Your destiny is Ronalds lil sisters pants... stay focused dammit ! :mad:

:flipoff1:
If I wanted to I would not even have to focus son. I can't tell you how much I am NOT attracted to this chick. A lot has changed in my head since that ride from the 'ham to Dora last month molaugh

6uldv8 said:
Drank beer with her and her friends last night because she told you that you were gonna drink beer with her and her friends! She's only been there a month and you're already pussywhipped! loller.gif
I was in Iowa City getting a kayak and at happy hour with a friend eating a frenchy dippy and beers when I got the message Leigh was gonna be there around 8. I didn't get home until 9:30 I think. Otherwise I would not have even went out on the porch to say hi. meh

You and I from the Airport to the house... Oh geebus

That was the funniest ****..

P = Your gonna sleep with that roomie arent you

Bones = Nah man, Im not

silence........

Bones = OK I probably will but I dont really want to

P = You dont want to but you will

Bones = Basically

P= I give you one more month and youll be the iron chef of pounding Red Vag...

Bones = No man, Im not going to do it.

silence.....

Bones = Dammit I am going to arent I !

laughing1