• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

boring spindles

Cascade_Crawler

who can bore some dana 60 spindles for me? they need to be opened up to about 1.6" so I can fit 35 spline shafts. If I can pull it off I would rather not cut the spindle off the tube, but I'm not sure if I can find a machine shop that can do the job with them attatched to the axle...

suggestions...?

who can bore some dana 60 spindles for me? they need to be opened up to about 1.6" so I can fit 35 spline shafts. If I can pull it off I would rather not cut the spindle off the tube, but I'm not sure if I can find a machine shop that can do the job with them attatched to the axle...

suggestions...?

Uhhhhhhh dude i swear i read an article somewhere that Randy's sells a boring tool for that:looser:

:fawkdancesmiley:

Theres a guy in my club that can do that for you. PM me your # and I can hook you up. Hes in edgewood(puyallup)

S&N can do it.

We can, and we do have the stupid tool, If anybody I may be friend's with come's up to have it done, the friendship will be damaged, that is by far the hardest and most pain in the ass job we do here. But if you do, don't try and do it yourself first please, it harden's the spindle to hell.

We can, and we do have the stupid tool, If anybody I may be friend's with come's up to have it done, the friendship will be damaged, that is by far the hardest and most pain in the ass job we do here. But if you do, don't try and do it yourself first please, it harden's the spindle to hell.

I'm not friends with you anyway :flipoff:

Ill probably be coming up in the next few weeks. About how much will it run?