• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brakelines made

NotSoPC

I need a good shop in the south end that can make me some brake lines. They are going to be a bit longer then normal soft lines for the rear of my zuki.

Right down the hill from ya in Tacoma.

Williams oil filter Co

They will make them while you wait. Cheap and very nice too.

Get rubber, not braided SS.

Ya don't get that **** SS crap.. Personally I like any stock made line esp one thats a common part thats easily found.

My rear line is a stock Toyota (79-85), you just need an 88.5 or newer Sami rear prop valve (has only one port going out to rear wheels instead of two); fronts are stock 1981 honda accord fronts...waaay longer than the stock sami stuff...:awesomework:

My rear line is a stock Toyota (79-85), you just need an 88.5 or newer Sami rear prop valve (has only one port going out to rear wheels instead of two); fronts are stock 1981 honda accord fronts...waaay longer than the stock sami stuff...:awesomework:

Why can I not find this prop valve with two in one out online? Not even rockauto showed them. Is it a bolt in? The one I have for it requires redoing the two lines in and I just don't have the tool to do it and don't really want tp flare a 24 year old line or replace them.