Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Sucks when you don't have 'em going backwards down a steep hill. molaugh

321778666_tGX59-M.jpg

321779385_ckj5h-M.jpg

321778926_jM9dR-M.jpg

321779473_ni5Nc-M.jpg

That situation was either gonna be horrible, or hilarious. Luckily it was hilarious. molaugh molaugh

thats a scary site to see. last year we was at same place lance was and wes from mt eatna was makin a new hill besides hodges hill. earlier in the day he tried to climb the walll on a dirt bike and broke his foot...got back in his buggy then we went to hodge hill..he climbed it and went over a few ledges and ofcourse climbed it. well when he went to but it into reverse he went to neutal and couldnt feel his foot and never found the brake pedal...slammed into a tree... his driver rear tire ended up under his buggy..it broke all kinds of crap..good thing he has a hard head that hit hard asss kirkey seat.

jrhall said:
ima guess lance`s jeep

possibly throttle hung in reverse considerin the size of the splash.... :dunno:

Yeah it was lances jeep,
He broke the output on his 205, no rear driveline. rolled halfway back down the hill and slapped it into park, when he got in to leave he jumped in, pushed the brakes and slid it to neutral to find out the rear driveline broke the brake line and off he went. This is what RickyB. told me.

Going backwards anytime is scary, but it happens sometimes:

IMG_9035.jpg

Recognize anyone in there Ricky? It's odd seeing you without a Nikon in your hands....

Well I must say that was one hell of a ride! The jeep was not cranked which meant limited (no) steering, didn't have a sign of breaks and i didn't have my seat belt on :'(. I was going to try to jump out but by the time i passed the trees it was going way to fast to bail. So i rode it out and i had to have been going 35-40 when i hit the pond :fish: . I am very thankful that i made it and hope not to experince it again. thumb.gif But it was molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh after all said and done.

lance4351 said:
i didn't have my seat belt on :'(.

not to be the fun police here, but I would have whooped your ass for even moving your rig without your belt on.

Glad you're ok. Looked to have been a helluva ride. Next time belt up. Guys have been known to end up at the hospital just loading their rigs and something went wrong and they weren't belted.

Yep your absolutly right if you sit in the seat you need to put your seatbelt ON!!!!!!! Well You see what happen was = I got in I sat down and pressed brake and just put in neutrel to roll back 10 feet, without even cranking it, to get out of the way and then the brakes failed and park didnt work either and it was on loller.gif

OMG, see anything can happen when you hit that gearshifter. Still glad you be OK. :eek: