• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BRRRRR I'ma bundle up to ride and cheer

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
Let's Do This.

11898791_10153679113742421_9031696006014464232_n.jpg

Alright, someone fill me in on the back story of events that lead us to this point. I live out west and don't no any of ya'll. I've been trying to figure out why everyone hates that dude so much.

BPINAZ said:
Alright, someone fill me in on the back story of events that lead us to this point. I live out west and don't no any of ya'll. I've been trying to figure out why everyone hates that dude so much.

I don't hate him. I actually just like teasing folks. Plus he seems to enjoy the limelight so I'm humoring him in good ole innernets ribbing. Nobody got hurt in the making of this thread,

BPINAZ said:
No one knows all the details. Sometimes things just fit perfectly. He talked some smack, acted like a jackass, told everyone he likes being the target of the "haters". So here we are.

Re: Re: BRRRRR I'ma bundle up to ride and cheer

BPINAZ said:
He has a mancrush on Batmobile Will. 8)

Re: Re: Re: BRRRRR I'ma bundle up to ride and cheer

LandSpeeder said:
Good one Michael Bolton
I think you do have a man crush. Every thread I see that poor guy post in your right around there asking him some frivolous question like "WHAT DO YOU TORQUE YOUR HIGH STEER NUTS TO!!!??? I DEMAND YOU TELL US!!!! WHY WONT YOU TELL US!!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:popcorn: Why do you feel like you have to stick up for batmobile will on every topic? He starts almost all the **** talking, begs for attention doesn't matter if it's positive or negative. :tc

Re:

Cuz he's getting **** done out there.....most here are jus spectators.

I don't stick up for him....he's a grown ass man. I jus see his side of things. I couldn't do what he does in his rig.

Re: Re: Re: BRRRRR I'ma bundle up to ride and cheer

tonybolton said:
I think you do have a man crush. Every thread I see that poor guy post in your right around there asking him some frivolous question like "WHAT DO YOU TORQUE YOUR HIGH STEER NUTS TO!!!??? I DEMAND YOU TELL US!!!! WHY WONT YOU TELL US!!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yer so rite Michael. Could you spare me a couple hairs from yer grip so I can swing from his bat nuts too?