• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BRUTAL Vid... Jeremy Lusk dies from injuries at Costa Rica event.

P

If its free, its P
http://espn.go.com/action/news/story?id=3896499

Man the video is just uuugh ... damn that is brutal. RIP man .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay7XDfLcsLA

I just read the same thing. That sucks big time. You knew it would eventually happen to someone, it was inevitable. Guys pushing the envelope to entertain the crowds, just like US. It can happen to any of us at any time. Be careful all.

Play with fire, yer gonna get burnt.

Sorry for the loss all around, family, friends, etc. He lived far more than most that die of old age. hats off to him. RIP

That is crazy. I watched that video yesterday and was suprised at how quickly they just rolled him over and threw him on the back board. The full run in on Break and the aftermath with the paramedics. I wonder if he would have faired better in the states. When you see the video it looks like he could have snapped his upper back worse than the head injuries. Horrible.

Wow. That really sucks. I just was watching a documentary about Twitch where they interviewed him 2 nights ago. RIP man. This guy was my age :eek:

Heard about it on ESPN this morning. Sucks, I am really suprised it doesn't happen more often.
Just think about TP and Nate Adams who have over 25 concusions. Whats life gonna be like for them when they get to 50+ if they make it that long.

Cole said:
Just think about TP and Nate Adams who have over 25 concusions. Whats life gonna be like for them when they get to 50+ if they make it that long.

muhammad ali :afro:

But they are living life to the fullest at the current moment! booyang :woot:

Damn.. that just ruined my day....
Sucks...

I loved Twitch.. he was a huge inspiration. a real badass...
Rip man... booyang

Damn.. didn't read the article..
I knew that wasn't twitch..

Jeremy lusk was a badass as well..

Sucks regardless....

P said:
Thats not twitch... twiches last name is Steinberg or something like that....

Yo P-

I know that Jeremy Lusk is not Twitch.. I was watching a documentary about Twitch and they interviewed Jeremy Lusk in it A LOT. Sorry my post was kinda ig-nant sounding. Side note, the Twitch movie is a cool ass documentary---dunno what it's called, I watched it over at a friends.

index.php

^ ^ ^ ^ Updates?

MUCHADO said:
I'll update my thread. Got a few thangs done :dblthumb: :****:

pretty close to being done, I'll be wheelin feb 28th

Joe's bach party will be at Randolph in March, better be ready! :eat: