• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BTF fusion finish up

I think it should be called "Rustoleum"

rustoleumlogo.jpg

If thats the case, I say call it the "Enterprise" cause it will have boldly gone where no other rig before it has

What do you guys have up your sleeves? If ya'll are planning some big races I'd be interested in being a pit bitch.

Whats the story behind the balls.

kid rok said:
What do you guys have up your sleeves? If ya'll are planning some big races I'd be interested in being a pit bitch.

I meant to leave Kellys shop with paint, it will have boldly gone where no other before it has.

We dont have anything up our sleeves. Kelly is going to use this buggy to pre-run KOH as he is co-driving for Matt "Jabnasty" Enochs. I think his plans are to sell it shortly thereafter to help fund the single seater build he has that took a backseat.
I am missing KOH because my wife and I are expecting our 2nd the week before. And I have zero plans to race anything aside from Bonneville in 2011.

After that....simple enough I want to buy a couple year old proven Class1 and race the Texas series, plus work in a BITD race out west once or twice a year. Swapping out left and right seat time to whoever, who wants to pitch in sweat equity, or $$$'s.
I'd even entertain after 2011, swapping seat time for seat time. Someone want to get in the 200mph club and set a record on the salt? Sweet lets try it, but I get some serious seat time in the dust. I know of several teams that have rental salt cars that they can put your race engine in and let you license up, and then make a run on a record. Its costly, but way cheaper than owning a car, plus everything else it takes to actually be able to line up. Same as this B.S. we do offroad.

kid rok said:

Cole paid the BTF guys to put ball bearings in the chassis when it was built. Basically just to annoy the piss out of Daniel in the woods, now it will annoy the piss out of someone else. ;D

Matt O. said:
Cole paid the BTF guys to put ball bearings in the chassis when it was built. Basically just to annoy the piss out of Daniel in the woods, now it will annoy the piss out of someone else. ;D

Yeah like MattO said. When Daniel tore his jeep apart and talked about building a buggy, I called BTF and talked to Gaither. You had to put $100 down to get in line for a Fusion chassis back then. Well I put the first $100 down so I told Gaither I wanted to put Ball Bearings in the back bar on the Chassis. So now when you move the Chassis around there are 2 or 3 ball bearing rolling around inside there. It's pretty awesome, Daniel didn't know about it until we got there to load the chassis up.

Re: BTF fusion finish up

Cole said:
Yeah like MattO said. When Daniel tore his jeep apart and talked about building a buggy, I called BTF and talked to Gaither. You had to put $100 down to get in line for a Fusion chassis back then. Well I put the first $100 down so I told Gaither I wanted to put Ball Bearings in the back bar on the Chassis. So now when you move the Chassis around there are 2 or 3 ball bearing rolling around inside there. It' pretty awesome, Daniel didn' know about it until we got there to load the chassis up.
Thats just sorry molaugh molaugh

Need help the last week of the year, I am off work and work cheap :drinkers: I planned to head down for Miles NYE party, so why not hang around for 10 days :dunno:

Bones said:
Need help the last week of the year, I am off work and work cheap :drinkers: I planned to head down for Miles NYE party, so why not hang around for 10 days :dunno:

Forecast for the shop is cold and dark. Bring your Carhartts, a miners light, and your own heat source. laughing1

InDaShop said:
Forecast for the shop is cold and dark. Bring your Carhartts, a miners light, and your own heat source. laughing1
Check

Check

Keystone makes me fart a lot, so heat is covered. I will hot box myself if I have to

I really really need help with finish work around then. The burn table/machine tool room is well it and heated/insulated well. I might take it in there for the coldest part of the winter to do systems and tear down for paint. I need to get the heavy fab/driveshafts/tcase mounting/shock mounts/ etc all done while on the lift

blacksheep10 said:
I really really need help with finish work around then. The burn table/machine tool room is well it and heated/insulated well. I might take it in there for the coldest part of the winter to do systems and tear down for paint. I need to get the heavy fab/driveshafts/tcase mounting/shock mounts/ etc all done while on the lift
Get a list ready then. I will likely head that way sometime Christmas day or Sunday depending on everyone's commitments for the holidays

I tried to get an hours work last time you were up and you said you were too lazy, no thanks (flipoff)
Wyatt I think he only has ever shorted me either 13$ or a 12 pack on some 3/4 tons. No worries there. He might owe miles some time for rzr damage though......