• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bucktoy's oops from last night

bucktoy

got all wadded up on a stump last night in capital forest. i think it held up pretty well. :clappy:

Attachments

• 08-05-06_1628 (Custom).jpg
    08-05-06_1628 (Custom).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 309
  • 08-05-06_1629 (Custom).jpg
    08-05-06_1629 (Custom).jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 304
Oh Yeah!!!!!

(Michael Jackson playing in background"beat it beat it") The hard part's over' now drive it like you stole it you will have more fun in it now.:rockon:

Alpine4x4 said:
Illegal wheeling FTMFL!!!!:wtf: :mad:

FTMFL!!! why don't you show me where it says it's Illegal!
No not someone else for him. He needs to show me since he's jumpin on the band wagon from across the state.

By the way what the hell does FTMFL stand for? I assume it must be pretty mean since you put all those !!!!!!!!!! after it.

Alpine4x4 said:
Nice...total chick magnet now!

BAND WAGON STRIKES AGAIN, wanted the other post to get your attention. This one was posted first. Didn't now it was Illegal yet, did ya?

Okay, but only if we get free otter pops.

Illegal wheeling isn't cool.

Sometimes, a little education goes a long way. If the individual in question didn't know, now he does and won't go back. If he does go back, then let the flame war begin.

H3RESQ said:
FTMFL!!! why don't you show me where it says it's Illegal!
No not someone else for him. He needs to show me since he's jumpin on the band wagon from across the state.

By the way what the hell does FTMFL stand for? I assume it must be pretty mean since you put all those !!!!!!!!!! after it.
Chill dude. There is no legal 4x4 wheeling in Capitol Forrest proper. There's only the ORV area/park at rock candy. It says so right on the DNR map that it's closed to 4x4s. Yeah, it sucks and is BS since there are trails for the bikes/quads/and horses... and it's not advertized really anywhere that it's illeagal to wheel in the cap forrest.. but the more illegal trails that get punched in up there... the further we get from getting a legal trail system.

Totalled said:
Chill dude. There is no legal 4x4 wheeling in Capitol Forrest proper. There's only the ORV area/park at rock candy. It says so right on the DNR map that it's closed to 4x4s. Yeah, it sucks and is BS since there are trails for the bikes/quads/and horses... and it's not advertized really anywhere that it's illeagal to wheel in the cap forrest.. but the more illegal trails that get punched in up there... the further we get from getting a legal trail system.

Your educated response is what should be here. I just don't like some dude jumping in using aggressive abreviations about my friend. If he did something wrong I'm sure he desirves a comment or two. I don't think he needs added flaming from some random guy that doesn't now the area or situation.
I'm sure he gets the point without that.
I wasn't there so I don't know where the trail is but I'm sure he gets the point and will not do it again.
ftmfl:what does it mean? f#ck the mother f#cking loser? that's all I could think of.

Last edited: