• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bucktoy's oops from last night

H3RESQ said:
Your educated response is what should be here. I just don't like some dude jumping in using aggressive abreviations about my friend. If he did something wrong I'm sure he desirves a comment or two. I don't think he needs added flaming from some random guy that doesn't now the area or situation.
I'm sure he gets the point without that.
I wasn't there so I don't know where the trail is but I'm sure he gets the point and will not do it again.
ftmfl:what does it mean? f#ck the mother f#cking loser? that's all I could think of.

I think he was on the wrong side. Possible why there is no more post from this person
F#ck The Mother F#cking Law maybe?

H3RESQ said:
Your educated response is what should be here. I just don't like some dude jumping in using aggressive abreviations about my friend. If he did something wrong I'm sure he desirves a comment or two. I don't think he needs added flaming from some random guy that doesn't now the area or situation.
I'm sure he gets the point without that.
I wasn't there so I don't know where the trail is but I'm sure he gets the point and will not do it again.
ftmfl:what does it mean? f#ck the mother f#cking loser? that's all I could think of.
Cool. In my spare time I'm trying to get a project going and some dialouge with DNR to see what it would take to get a legit trail system in Cap Forrest. When I get my junk moving I'll go out on a run with you guys and we can chat about it?

Previous Cap Forrest discussion:
http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=574

Sounds good to me. That thread brings up some good points. I use to play around in military land and haven't been back since 9/11 either. Hell my wife and her brother and friends grew up out on Yelm Highway and spent most of there summers on Fort Lewis land. Funny how times have changed!

i think thurston county is screwed, and i don't think we'll ever see "legal" trails in capitol forest in our lifetime. from what i remember it was considered "sensitive" or some BS like that because it's hilly and they're concerned about sediment and erosion.

and people ask me why i never take my truck out...i don't wanna get it impounded or something, and i don't feel like driving 80 miles to reiter...

well just 2 cents for any one going up there!!!! i lived like 3 min form the gravel road and yea i have been up there playing around (kinda hard not to when you live so close) but when dnr turned it over to SP a couple years ago and people i know in lifted trucks/jeeps/zuks what ever started getting tickes cause they were just driveing around on gravel roads (and had no real reason for being up there) makes me wonder why anyone would want to even be up there.:wtf:

driving the gravel roads isnt illegal even if you are on a sunday cruise and dont really have a reason to be up there. The minute you go off the gravel logging roads is the only time you can get a ticket. I have never had a ticket and I always cut across to porter from waddle creek. Was it officer thrasher handing these out?:wtf:

Its actually for the mother f'ing lose but whatever.
It clicked when people said it was illegal i remember reading an article about it on TC...band wagon jumping. Mk your cool. just cuz im across the state dont mean jack. its not like i cant wheel over there and its not like morons doing illegal wheeling over there doesnt effect the eastsiders...illegal wheeling affects everyone no matter where they are FYI.

We get tickets for a lil mud on our trucks depending on the cop. And they will ticket you for driving the gravel roads if you have no real reason to be there..but wheeling is a good enough reason. Depends on the cops and the land.

no it was a stater they took over a couple years ago if i rember right cause the dnr has no money to have people up there

pos97TJ said:
driving the gravel roads isnt illegal even if you are on a sunday cruise and dont really have a reason to be up there. The minute you go off the gravel logging roads is the only time you can get a ticket. I have never had a ticket and I always cut across to porter from waddle creek. Was it officer thrasher handing these out?:wtf:

Alpine4x4 said:
Its actually for the mother f'ing lose but whatever.
It clicked when people said it was illegal i remember reading an article about it on TC...band wagon jumping. Mk your cool. just cuz im across the state dont mean jack. its not like i cant wheel over there and its not like morons doing illegal wheeling over there doesnt effect the eastsiders...illegal wheeling affects everyone no matter where they are FYI.

We get tickets for a lil mud on our trucks depending on the cop. And they will ticket you for driving the gravel roads if you have no real reason to be there..but wheeling is a good enough reason. Depends on the cops and the land.

First off your right I am COOL,:cool: And damn COOL I am:cool: . I still stick with my Earlier post. I bet you read what Totalled put on his post. That doesn't count as " it clicked when people said it was illegal". If you read the rest of the posts you'll see it is somewhat debatible how illegal it is. I'll give you credit for one thing.. It does effect everyone if someone is running illegal trails. FYI, I already knew this. Oh well guess I didn't learn anything new today!

Hey dont you think he would have withheld the area he was whelling if he knew it was Illegal? Or even better he would not have been there.

Either way the posts prier to yours made the point without the aggression yous had!

Last edited:
:corn: :beer: this brings some very interesting points, im in a way glad that i f*&% up an said i did it at capital forest. Ive never heard a whole lot of talk about CF trails, other than stradeline orv park:rolleyes: :puke: . I guess we all learn form our mistakes. Lets see what kind of FACTUAL info we can come up with on this topic.

Last edited: